PDA

View Full Version : question

Habtopia
19-12-2008, 01:42 PM
http://habbcrazy.net/hcv3/images/hcnewlogo.gif

Is that pixel by pixel work or is there a base font drawn around?

CANNIBALEX
09-01-2009, 05:10 AM
Use a text generator found on almost every big fansite, to get the text, and then for, take the generated image into photoshop or even paint and draw an extra line around the outside, to give it that doubled up affect, but remember to leave at least a pixels gap in between. then you can create a pixel gradient within the letters and to animate the stars I would suggest using either JascAnimationStudo (Or whatever it was called) Or photoshop can do animations aswell.

(I don't know to what extent you wanted to copy the logo so I explained the entire process)

Hope this helped,

Decode
09-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Get a font and set the colour to what ever you want the font colour to be and write the text you want.
Then on a layer behind it write the same thing in black and move it 1px to the right, then do another one but 1px to the right, then the same again for top and bottom.

CANNIBALEX
09-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Get a font and set the colour to what ever you want the font colour to be and write the text you want.
Then on a layer behind it write the same thing in black and move it 1px to the right, then do another one but 1px to the right, then the same again for top and bottom.

It would be SO much easier just to draw around it, MsPaint is easy to control a 1pixel line.

NitromeGamer
11-01-2009, 05:33 PM

I'm guessing this is photoshop, as you said layers.
If you have photoshop, you might as well just use the stroke toola few times, so much easier:rolleyes:

Decode
11-01-2009, 05:36 PM
I'm guessing this is photoshop, as you said layers.
If you have photoshop, you might as well just use the stroke toola few times, so much easier:rolleyes:

I've never properly used Photoshop, I was talking about Paint.net.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!