PDA

View Full Version : Why are Habbo Trophies super rares?

Kardan
20-12-2008, 12:02 AM
The 'HABBO' trophies... Why are they super rares? They were released in the catalogue?

Xarea
20-12-2008, 12:05 AM
So were thrones. So were all the small trophies. So were all the nellies. So were hundreds of other super rares.

Kardan
20-12-2008, 12:08 AM
So were thrones. So were all the small trophies. So were all the nellies. So were hundreds of other super rares.

If I remember correctly; the supers were only out for a few minutes - where as the trophies were out for a while longer, enough for there to be a significant amount added to the market.

Yonder
20-12-2008, 01:24 AM
Before they came out in the catalogue they were supers, i think they are there just for the fact they not as easy to get hold of normal ones.

Stickie
20-12-2008, 05:22 AM
Before they came out in the catalogue they were supers, i think they are there just for the fact they not as easy to get hold of normal ones.

isnt the definition of a super that it just never got released in catalogue, regardless of the amount? otherwise you could also say that blue pillows should be normal rares because there's a large quantity made available, same for brains and such...

@ xarea: yes, but like dj decks were super ones, they are now normal rares, ok they were in catalogue for over a week maybe but that doesnt matter...
either habbox changes the definition of what's called a "super" rare or they should put the habbo tower trophy's (exept the blank one ofcourse) under normal rares

Tintinnabulate
20-12-2008, 09:46 AM
isnt the definition of a super that it just never got released in catalogue, regardless of the amount? otherwise you could also say that blue pillows should be normal rares because there's a large quantity made available, same for brains and such...

@ xarea: yes, but like dj decks were super ones, they are now normal rares, ok they were in catalogue for over a week maybe but that doesnt matter...
either habbox changes the definition of what's called a "super" rare or they should put the habbo tower trophy's (exept the blank one ofcourse) under normal rares

Then that means they should move dinos, small trophies, all bird baths, all nellies, typos etc all in normal rares ...
I dont see whats wrong in the way it is now.

Fubt
20-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Werent they only in for a day?

Oleh
21-12-2008, 12:17 PM
I quite remember these being out for a while, i must have recieved and gave around 20 whilst i was playing

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 12:19 PM
Then you could say that Holopods, Samovars and Thrones are Supers because they were never released into the catalogue. It doesn't really affect us things should just stay as they are.

Stickie
21-12-2008, 12:30 PM
Then you could say that Holopods, Samovars and Thrones are Supers because they were never released into the catalogue. It doesn't really affect us things should just stay as they are.

no, habbox should be taken down ;) back to the old days... where u could give a couple of norms for a throne, where u could just trade what u want for what u want not considered about some site saying what it's worth, where you didnt have to worry about what is worth what and where people didnt get jealous at eachother for what they had.

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 12:32 PM
no, habbox should be taken down ;) back to the old days... where u could give a couple of norms for a throne, where u could just trade what u want for what u want not considered about some site saying what it's worth, where you didnt have to worry about what is worth what and where people didnt get jealous at eachother for what they had.

Yeah, great idea... all those new users who manage to get one rare just to get ripped off by a more experienced player :eusa_clap:rolleyes:. At the end of the day it's labelled quite clearly that it's a guide if people trust it enough to use it as a Bible than that just shows how decent Habbox Rare Values are. ;)

Stickie
21-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Yeah, great idea... all those new users who manage to get one rare just to get ripped off by a more experienced player :eusa_clap:rolleyes:. At the end of the day it's labelled quite clearly that it's a guide if people trust it enough to use it as a Bible than that just shows how decent Habbox Rare Values are. ;)

u cant get ripped off u trade something u dont want for something u rly want and both habbo's agree ;) i guess u only started playing since 2004 or later?

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 02:15 PM
Oh please don't try and insult me because I didn't play in 2003 :rolleyes: I assume if I did I still wouldn't log on daily 5 years later... unlike some. You obviously haven't been playing long enough to know what extreme lengths some people go to to deceive other users ;). The fact that they click agree is irrelevant if another Habbo has been telling them that it's worthless. :rolleyes:

TopManTim
21-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Um I think they're supers because they got released unintentionally and not on purpose.

Then you could say that Holopods, Samovars and Thrones are Supers because they were never released into the catalogue.

that's what people do say jake :)

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Um I think they're supers because they got released unintentionally and not on purpose.

that's what people do say jake :)

yes and they're not supers on the biggest and best habbo rare values site

TopManTim
21-12-2008, 03:59 PM
they should be thought, in some other thread danube posted that the rule for a super is now that it hasn't be released in the catalogue and that there is a limited amount of them, not given out to masses.

Which seems pretty stupid as by that rule surely the brains are norm rares as they got given to everyone who went to see IGOR at vue cinemas.

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 04:00 PM
they should be thought, in some other thread danube posted that the rule for a super is now that it hasn't be released in the catalogue and that there is a limited amount of them, not given out to masses.

Which seems pretty stupid as by that rule surely the brains are norm rares as they got given to everyone who went to see IGOR at vue cinemas.

whether they should or shouldn't doesn't affect anybody what would be the point in changing them now

TopManTim
21-12-2008, 04:01 PM
so that they'd be in the correct section.

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 04:05 PM
if that affects your life, i pity you timothy

TopManTim
21-12-2008, 04:06 PM
i never said it affected my life, i never even said i wanted them moved; just stating an arguement to have them moved as you did ask.

Immenseman
21-12-2008, 04:08 PM
so you're trying to cause an argument (no extra e) - reported

TopManTim
21-12-2008, 04:09 PM
no i was answering a question

Tintinnabulate
22-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Just leave it as it is.
No point changing it now.

And if two users agree on a trade doesnt mean its fair. I could persuade someone that their psp is worth 1p and to sell it to me for that, that doesnt make the trade fair.

Immenseman
22-12-2008, 11:27 AM
Just leave it as it is.
No point changing it now.

And if two users agree on a trade doesnt mean its fair. I could persuade someone that their psp is worth 1p and to sell it to me for that, that doesnt make the trade fair.

Someone with some common sense, +rep :8

zaphod9642
22-12-2008, 12:23 PM
lool noone posting on topic?

anyway danube did say there was very limited brains just noone wanted them so they got traded around

Rougerz
25-12-2008, 01:26 AM
Its supply and demand

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!