PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Layout and Job App Layout! Rate~

partyboy
20-12-2008, 06:50 AM
Hey, Habbo Users I created This 2 LAyouts I'm New to Making layouts So here they are :D\http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/worldhab/layout1watermark.jpg and heres the other Job app!http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/worldhab/copyrightlayout.jpg Remember No Ripping :D Thanks Rate From 1-10 Thank you :D

Agnostic Bear
20-12-2008, 07:26 AM
Ok rated 1

Jahova
20-12-2008, 08:36 AM
Both of the layouts look like they have been stretched out. I think you should re-think and practice with photoshop or fireworks.

Snex
20-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Both look horrid sorry, please don't use Photoshop to create a whole habbo layout as it's a pain in the arse to do pixel lines. e.g. it would take about 2 seconds to create a pixel box in paint however it takes about 20 in Photoshop. Trying mixing them together. eg. Paint for the layout basics such as where the boxes etc. are then use photoshop if you must, for gradients etc.

Jackboy
20-12-2008, 10:04 AM
AMAZING! u selling?

Dada
20-12-2008, 11:13 AM
Sorry they look terrible. Neither of them looks remotely habbo and all the fonts way to big... it just dosent look nice. Maybe try a different technique of designing?

Gl anyway

-x--Jessica--x-
20-12-2008, 11:19 AM
Dont Be So Damn Mean!
Grow Up, You Were Once Like That.
He Knows What He's Done Wrong To The Latouts
And He Could Maybe Edit On Them If You Stop Tellin Him Stuff Like,
Horrid
Terrible
.----------------------------------------
GROW UP.

Dada
20-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Dont Be So Damn Mean!
Horrid
Terrible
GROW UP.

Dunno if you noticed, all who said something like that also gave tips on how they can improve their work ;l sure its a bit harsh, but atleast were helping.

-x--Jessica--x-
20-12-2008, 11:25 AM
Howd You Make A Layout??

Decode
20-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Dont Be So Damn Mean!
Horrid
Terrible
GROW UP.
Shift key abuse.

Dada
20-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Howd You Make A Layout??

I tend to do it in paint, using habbo content boxes and changing them a little. Then i do expandable divs to code it. Simple really.

And anyway his layouts not that bad as a normal layout (excluding the big fonts) but its just not habbo.

Excellent2
20-12-2008, 02:29 PM
So basically you've just done what every photoshop nooby does (including me at one point.) Thrown it in PS and used the gradients. I would focus on adding some more solid colour, by that I mean not all them glossy gradients.

DeejayMachoo$
20-12-2008, 04:50 PM
They wouldnt look so bad if the font sizes were smaller..

Fehm
20-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Terrible tbh xD

Decode
20-12-2008, 05:33 PM
Some tips for improvement :)

Use the same font for all of the layout
Avoid black backgrounds for whole boxes (its okay to use them for headers and footers ect)
Keep the same amount of spacing between each box (around 5-10px is a good amount.)
Don't use so many gradients

partyboy
20-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Wow Thanks all you guys for the tips and i use adobe Firework cs3~!:eusa_whis

Calon
21-12-2008, 01:33 AM
Hey, layout 2 looks like you may have pottential.

You're on the right path, just you shouldn't stretch them like that, they should always have a nice font size, as the font's in that layout must be like 72, which is huge, for a header, as I said you're on the right path you just need to look at a few other fansites that have nice layouts, and try making something a little like it, don't rip it at all, just look at the color schemes and font sizes, how they're at a good size, not to huge or to small.

Also, you're using a good designing program, don't let anyone trick you into using photoshop, learn how to use fireworks until you can design fairly well then move onto photoshop - it's pretty advanced, I don't use it myself yet.

partyboy
21-12-2008, 06:05 PM
Hey, layout 2 looks like you may have pottential.

You're on the right path, just you shouldn't stretch them like that, they should always have a nice font size, as the font's in that layout must be like 72, which is huge, for a header, as I said you're on the right path you just need to look at a few other fansites that have nice layouts, and try making something a little like it, don't rip it at all, just look at the color schemes and font sizes, how they're at a good size, not to huge or to small.

Also, you're using a good designing program, don't let anyone trick you into using photoshop, learn how to use fireworks until you can design fairly well then move onto photoshop - it's pretty advanced, I don't use it myself yet.

Wow You are only Person That gave me so much Tips.. +Rep Thanks

Btw: I fixed The 2 layouts Here they are.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/worldhab/layout1-5.gifhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg136/worldhab/Layout.gif

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!