PDA

View Full Version : Banned?! >.<

Dada
20-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Well in like July, I logged in one day to relised I was permentately banned for supposably "asking someone for webcam"

I never did anything like that, so when i emailed habbo they just replied saying that I did do it or something like that. So I emailed againa nd they said the matters closed and im spamming them. Now they dont reply to anything i send to them in the habbo help tool, regardless of what account i use or whats it about.

Is their anyway i can get unbanned? I didnt have much furni, but i had heaps of habbo homepage stikers, and 8 groups +gold hc. Not much but still >.<

So chyeah HELP D:

also the day BEFORE i got banned, my friend lent me like 70 credits worth of furni

Pabble
20-12-2008, 12:18 PM
1 word: owned

Edited by Bomb-Head (Assistant General Manager): Please don't post pointlessly.

Arron
20-12-2008, 04:00 PM
Well in like July, I logged in one day to relised I was permentately banned for supposably "asking someone for webcam"

I never did anything like that, so when i emailed habbo they just replied saying that I did do it or something like that. So I emailed againa nd they said the matters closed and im spamming them. Now they dont reply to anything i send to them in the habbo help tool, regardless of what account i use or whats it about.

Is their anyway i can get unbanned? I didnt have much furni, but i had heaps of habbo homepage stikers, and 8 groups +gold hc. Not much but still >.<

So chyeah HELP D:

also the day BEFORE i got banned, my friend lent me like 70 credits worth of furni

Well unless your playing a retro or something, this cannot be possible. Asking for webcam equals to a 2 hour ban for Personally Identifying a Habbo.

Again there is no way you can get a permanent ban for asking for webcam, to prove you're not lieing, please log in to your account and print screen the reason you got banned, then post it on here.

iDenning
20-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Well unless your playing a retro or something, this cannot be possible. Asking for webcam equals to a 2 hour ban for Personally Identifying a Habbo.

Again there is no way you can get a permanent ban for asking for webcam, to prove you're not lieing, please log in to your account and print screen the reason you got banned, then post it on here.
I got permed last year for asking for cam, the next day my mate got a 24hr ban for the same reason, its ridiculous, all habbos are equal?

Arron
20-12-2008, 04:40 PM
I got permed last year for asking for cam, the next day my mate got a 24hr ban for the same reason, its ridiculous, all habbos are equal?

Unlucky.

Since this new version, the ban limits must have changed, e.g asking for Web cam is now a result of a two hour ban.

scottish
20-12-2008, 04:42 PM

JULY not lately.

Arron
20-12-2008, 04:44 PM

JULY not lately.

Well as I said in the post above, since the new version has came, ban limits seem to have been changed.

scottish
20-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Indeed, but idk when habbo last updated so yeh. ;)

Arron
20-12-2008, 05:02 PM
Indeed, but idk when habbo last updated so yeh. ;)

About a month ago lol.

Immenseman
20-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Send them a polite email telling them that you have learnt from your mistakes or just phone them and say the same thing.

Arron
20-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Send them a polite email telling them that you have learnt from your mistakes or just phone them and say the same thing.

Yeah, I think it may be a little harsh giving a permanent ban if this was the first time you was banned for asking for webcams, but it is understandable if you have done it several times to get a permanent ban.

Immenseman
20-12-2008, 05:10 PM
Yeah, it's rude not to reply to your emails too. As long as you have learnt from your mistakes and you tell them this from past experience the ban will be lifted.

graffiti
20-12-2008, 05:14 PM
I got perm banned for asking for someone password, nooooooooo :(
But now it's unbanned, so meh.

Arron
20-12-2008, 06:00 PM
I got perm banned for asking for someone password, nooooooooo :(
But now it's unbanned, so meh.

I possibly don't know how you can get unbanned for what you did, that is normally a perm ban, meaning you can't get the account back until 2017 or something.

May I ask, how did you get it back? What did you include on the E-Mail?

17-jamie-17
20-12-2008, 06:52 PM
You wouldnt have problem if you didnt try to perv.. :rolleyes:

Dada
20-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Yeah I think I might try email them asking if they can lift it due to the fact that nowadays you DONT get permed for doing it. Or ill call them.

Heres a screenie anyyway

http://uploadpicz.com/images/2AGPZN3.png

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!