PDA

View Full Version : Free SHOUTcast ~ Limited Availability

hamheyelliot
20-12-2008, 01:23 PM
Hey there, I've decided to offer the new Free ShoutCAST Server offer which Uplodu will be offering later this week this weekend.

Uplodu will be offering completely free ShoutCAST servers, no strings attached, so I am offering 10 ahead of this time; including the following specifications:

32 KBPs Maximum; (Upgraded to 48KBPs after 2 weeks)
50 Listener Peak; (Upgraded to upto 100 if requested)
AutoDJ; (Included only when requested)
CastControl Interface once we have set this up;
Fair Bandwidth, Always On.
Free Always

We will be offering 10 via PM Request for now; Please PM:
Name, Planned Use/Website, AutoDJ Required?, eMail Address and DJ Password.

(We will send an Admin Password via the eMail address later in the week)

All Requests will be set up and active by tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon.

(Note that we will not be using our Main Host, to give priority to uploaders; but an alternative server we have set up)

Thanks!

AlexOC
20-12-2008, 01:30 PM
This is a good offer, The KBP is a bit low, so you could bump that up a bit to over 100, But the AutoDJ seems like a good feature and will help out sites struggling for djs.

Good idea ell xD

hamheyelliot
20-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Why thank you Alex, you are most wise.

AlexOC
20-12-2008, 01:36 PM
Why thank you Alex, you are most wise.

First time i've heard that off you elliot, thank you.

I was thinking about creating a Hosting site, with my Dedi, and offering free hosting and shoutcasts, but thats on hold :)

Good luck with it.

hamheyelliot
20-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Damn fine idea. It's always safe to say that this sure beats Listen2MyRadio. Big time.

AlexOC
20-12-2008, 01:41 PM
Listen2MyRadio is a very poor service, there's so many catches, and if never delivers to its claim that each station can hold 500 listeners and can broadcast at 128kbps.

hamheyelliot
20-12-2008, 01:47 PM
Right well I'd better get to work on the new update, so I'm on MSN if you need me.

AlexOC
20-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Right well I'd better get to work on the new update, so I'm on MSN if you need me.

I see you unblocked me :)

iDenning
20-12-2008, 04:38 PM
The KBPS is tooo low, your account will just get auto suspended for going over the bitrate soon as you connect ;S Good offer though.

hamheyelliot
20-12-2008, 09:45 PM
The KBPS is tooo low, your account will just get auto suspended for going over the bitrate soon as you connect ;S Good offer though.

No no no, we're hosting them all via CastControl, so I can monitor any rogue servers, and like I said, there'll be a sound quality update after a short period of time.

We have 7 SHOUTcasts left, 3 are currently being set up.

hamheyelliot
20-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Cannot edit post; but this is important;

All SHOUTcasts will not function until tomorow while we perform work on Shoutcast Ports.

Calon
21-12-2008, 01:34 AM
Nice offer, this has to be the first kind thing that I have seen you give to this forum seeing as you're always flaming.

hamheyelliot
21-12-2008, 10:15 AM
I don't recall flaming on purpose? If I have I must apologise.

Note I sam now setting up all SHOUTcasts for use.

MasterFM
21-12-2008, 10:48 AM
seeing as you're always flaming.

You're one to talk

Calon
21-12-2008, 01:22 PM
You're one to talk
No, actually you are.

I always contribute to the community and help people out (or try to), All I see is you flaming, Dom.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!