PDA

View Full Version : [Building] **NEW* Game! Penguin Dash ! Original !

billyk
20-12-2008, 05:34 PM
Heres how you play:

There are exactly 13 spaces in the line between the doors. However, there are only 10 penguins :0

So, 12 people are let in, and they all enter the teleporter, which is then closed.

The host counts down 3...2...1... GO and opens the teleporter.

The ice begins to break, and the only thing that could save you is if you hop on and ride a penguin (meaning stand in front of the penguin on the roller)

Since there are only enough penguins for 12 people, one person gets left out, and dies.

They p2s, line or kick, and one penguin gets put into the cage, until there are 2 people left !

http://uploadpicz.com/images/6GG53HU.bmp (http://uploadpicz.com)

The room doesnt look great, I just like the game idea, I think its pretty original

Xarea
20-12-2008, 05:40 PM
What happens when someone is kicked out or whatever and a penguin is removed... do they all go back into the line? Thats dumb... because if you're first, your guarenteed to get in? :S

billyk
20-12-2008, 06:01 PM
What happens when someone is kicked out or whatever and a penguin is removed... do they all go back into the line? Thats dumb... because if you're first, your guarenteed to get in? :S

... youre all in the same tele. You start in the tele, and race to the penguins. And the strategy is picking the right penguin, cause some are going to be popular and some arent

crazed
20-12-2008, 07:35 PM

Nooo cause you all go into the tele and then run to the penguins, its like that game with the bed/ hammock.

But i like it :) Maybe add some snows/ snowstorms?

ElliottThompson
20-12-2008, 08:54 PM
this is completely like Demoiiis old game

classroom terrors or w.e

new name

totally old concept

it's also used in takeshis castles aswel with a bed and a mono, they roll onto the bed and are let out to dash for a pillow

other than that errrr....

billyk
20-12-2008, 09:59 PM
shrug idk!

Ive not been on forever, I didnt know anything like this existed </3

Arch
21-12-2008, 04:00 AM
Looks kinda complicated but i get it :P

Good idea if its original :)

,Jewelz
21-12-2008, 04:17 AM
i like it :P sounds fun

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!