PDA

View Full Version : Revision Achievements.

Accipiter
20-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Im sure some of you have been on sam learning or Bbc revision.

Well i think habbo should bring out revision achievements along with a revision page (On homepage)

It would be an educational use for habbo and would also get habbo's to do more than sit around.

their could be 6 badges for each subject etc a,b,c,d,e,f.

May sound geeky but yeah, Would be a good road for habbo to go down.

Kardan
20-12-2008, 05:55 PM
What?

Habbo is an online multiplayer game, not a revision site for kids? If people playing Habbo wanted to do online revision, they'd use sites who's purpose is revision.

Accipiter
20-12-2008, 05:56 PM
But if a parent wanted their kid to do revision. the kid could do something he might want to achieve while learning.

Kardan
20-12-2008, 05:57 PM
But if a parent wanted their kid to do revision. the kid could do something he might want to achieve while learning.

Revision sites could easy change their site so it has achievements... Why bring it to Habbo?

Accipiter
20-12-2008, 05:59 PM
Because habbo is one of the biggest teenage internet community. But if you got them on habbo.

1) you'd get pixels.
2) You'd get a nice badge :)

Kardan
20-12-2008, 06:01 PM
Because habbo is one of the biggest teenage internet community. But if you got them on habbo.

1) you'd get pixels.
2) You'd get a nice badge :)

Well - not every on Habbo needs to revise - and not every is as able as other people; so giving badges to smarter people - well, not everyone would be happy about that.

Plus, Habbo and Revision don't go together? I just think it's a silly idea...

Accipiter
20-12-2008, 06:03 PM
I don't see how this could be a silly idea, Habbo dumbeding now children with bright colours and WOW EFFECTS is a dumb idea.

Judge Judy
20-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Imo, the achievement for revising is ending up with better exam results - but I don't see why we need revision on Habbo, sorry xD

Sulai
21-12-2008, 08:26 PM
i did lol at sam learing etc sites being related to habbo..... there open for serious reasons, if a person cares about there education they will revise and not need bribbing lol... especially not by a badge on habbo.

TopManTim
21-12-2008, 09:26 PM
I don't see how this could be a silly idea, Habbo dumbeding now children with bright colours and WOW EFFECTS is a dumb idea.

how do bright colours and effects dumben down kids :S

crazed
21-12-2008, 10:07 PM
Well - not every on Habbo needs to revise -

Then you dont use it?

I think the idea is alright :)

Herman
23-12-2008, 12:13 PM
Because habbo is one of the biggest teenage internet community.
Yes, but its main purpose is for chatting. I can't imagine a child saying "Hey mum I'm going on habbo to revise for my english exam tomorrow.". :P

But it's an interesting idea, I'll give you that.

nicool
25-12-2008, 08:33 AM
sounds good but i dunno if it would work,
cus i live in scotland & we do sg, int1/2, h, ah.
in england you guys do sats and gcses & stuff
im sure ireland/wales do others.

then they would have to make different revision stuff for each country.

AgnesIO
25-12-2008, 09:03 AM
Yes, but its main purpose is for chatting. I can't imagine a child saying "Hey mum I'm going on habbo to revise for my english exam tomorrow.". :P

But it's an interesting idea, I'll give you that.

LOL +REP :)

Ardemax
31-12-2008, 06:07 PM
if the kid was dumb and needed help surely they wouldn't be able to figure out how to turn on the computer? *not under-achiever standard, maybe a few grades lower* But let alone know how to sign-up to habbo.

minun200
05-01-2009, 05:55 PM
I think you have a point about making Habbo a bit more educational. Your idea however is a bit farfetched...

rifleboyaka
08-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Habbo School would be good for bods and nerds!

Going back to reality Habbo Hotel is mainly for Chatting, Trading furniture and Meeting New People!

On the Other Hand it would be Good at Getting answers For Exams! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!