PDA

View Full Version : Anime FMP + FMP TSR [Spoilers]

Nemo
20-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Ive watched both now, and i thought it was pretty awesome

at the end of FMP i thought no no no gauron wouldnt die like that, and then i watched the episode where he came back, heck yer.

But damn@the ending, they didnt explain like who that white haired guy was, he was really tessa's bro?

oh but 1 question, whats fumoffu about?

Neversoft
20-12-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeah he is Tessa's brother. I like how they left him very mysterious though.

Gauron is my favourite anime villain ever, he defines what a villain should be. The end of Episode 11 of TSR was bloody amazing. Gauron didn't even care, he's like yeah I'm gonna die soon so I'm gonna kill as many people as I can before that and piss you off big time. It was amazing when Sagara just went 'GAURON!' and shot him until he ran out of bullets. I think that's why I like Sagara as a character so much. In anime you get so many ***** characters who don't like to hurt people, but then you have Sagara. A teenager who ***** people up.

Fumoffu is purely comedy. It's the second most funniest anime I've seen, after Gintama of course, and it's like the total opposite of TSR, but still as enjoyable, if not even more so. Fumoffu is higher than TSR in my top 10. Every episode is about Sagara, Chidori and co as they get up to a ton off stuff, and Sagara or his friends usually get in the way and mess things up. Theres also a ton of parodies in it. In one episode theres an Indiana Jones, The Matrix and James Bond reference all within like 2 minutes of each other. :P It's impossible not to enjoy Fumoffu. Every episode is hilarious.

Look at this (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5FI4hmk9fR4) for example. :8

Nemo
20-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Yeah he is Tessa's brother. I like how they left him very mysterious though.

Gauron is my favourite anime villain ever, he defines what a villain should be. The end of Episode 11 of TSR was bloody amazing. Gauron didn't even care, he's like yeah I'm gonna die soon so I'm gonna kill as many people as I can before that and piss you off big time. It was amazing when Sagara just went 'GAURON!' and shot him until he ran out of bullets. I think that's why I like Sagara as a character so much. In anime you get so many ***** characters who don't like to hurt people, but then you have Sagara. A teenager who ***** people up.

Fumoffu is purely comedy. It's the second most funniest anime I've seen, after Gintama of course, and it's like the total opposite of TSR, but still as enjoyable, if not even more so. Fumoffu is higher than TSR in my top 10. Every episode is about Sagara, Chidori and co as they get up to a ton off stuff, and Sagara or his friends usually get in the way and mess things up. Theres also a ton of parodies in it. In one episode theres an Indiana Jones, The Matrix and James Bond reference all within like 2 minutes of each other. :P It's impossible not to enjoy Fumoffu. Every episode is hilarious.

Look at this (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=5FI4hmk9fR4) for example. :8Sounds good, ill probs start today

inVe
20-12-2008, 08:28 PM
FUMOFFU is a bloody laugh. I crapped my self on Episode 6 though.
I had the lights off, volume loud I look back onto the video all I see is a man running out shouting: "POOOOOOOOONY POOOOOOOOOOOONY" and oh my God the Karate Club scene xD!!

TSR was epic. I was actually like "weirdooo" when he was dancing and singing to the classical song while his men killed off the soldiers.

Neversoft
20-12-2008, 08:39 PM
FUMOFFU is a bloody laugh. I crapped my self on Episode 6 though.
I had the lights off, volume loud I look back onto the video all I see is a man running out shouting: "POOOOOOOOONY POOOOOOOOOOOONY" and oh my God the Karate Club scene xD!!

TSR was epic. I was actually like "weirdooo" when he was dancing and singing to the classical song while his men killed off the soldiers.

The scene from Fumoffu that sticks in my head the most is from the Rugby training episode. One of the members tells Sagara to kick the ball but Sagara misunderstands and kicks the nearest person on the other team's jaw out of place. It starts raining and lighting strikes in the background as he's kicking his jaw off in slow motion. It's brilliant. :P

I think TSR is so much better than the first season. The first season just seemed to lack something, but I don't know what. TSR is so much more violent than the first season as well, maybe thats why it kicks ass so much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!