PDA

View Full Version : Bruv was mad today on the road.

Clowgon
20-12-2008, 09:36 PM
Lol. He was taking it out on everyone on the road today. He approaching the traffics lights at high speed when it was went green. So as everyone is at the traffic lights they are kind of slow when there moving off so he went around them. Anyway...

Then 20 seconds later a car pulled up and said you nearly hit me, then my bruv said to the guy your driving like it's sunday. and the guy said shut the f up. Lol he was going to get out of the car and knock him out, but mum stopped him. Then we drove off and the guy were keep pulling right in front of us.

Then a few little incidents after that which could have been avoided.

I felt so embarrassed.

He has no time for any one on the road. :P

Proper mad day today.

Soy
20-12-2008, 09:40 PM
If someone would have disrespected me like that he would be in the hospital right now

cocaine
20-12-2008, 09:42 PM
If someone would have disrespected me like that he would be in the hospital right now

anyone with a short temper like that who is agressive to others will be put in hospital a lot sooner than those who dont have that sort of attitude towards other road users.

You
20-12-2008, 09:45 PM
People like that shouldn't be on the road, if he had an accident, i wouldn't feel sorry for him, it'd be the people he's most likely seriously hurt or killed that i'd feel sorry for.

LoveToStack
20-12-2008, 09:47 PM
he was going to get out of the car and knock him out

I never knew people on the internet were so hard! :rolleyes:

Clowgon
20-12-2008, 09:51 PM

Lol, i agree.

anyone with a short temper like that who is agressive to others will be put in hospital a lot sooner than those who dont have that sort of attitude towards other road users.

Dam right so!

People like that shouldn't be on the road, if he had an accident, i wouldn't feel sorry for him, it'd be the people he's most likely seriously hurt or killed that i'd feel sorry for.

Lmao. Well what can i say. :P

I don't think i'm ard. It's me bruv! :P

Virgin Mary
20-12-2008, 09:52 PM
what if he flipped over and caused your mum to die an excrutiatingly painful death and before you could pull ehr body from the car it exploded? "/

Soy
20-12-2008, 09:58 PM

I never knew people on the internet use words like 'hard'

Besides, just stating how it is :)

Indie-Dan
20-12-2008, 10:00 PM
Sounds like a living, breathing example of someone who shouldn't have a driver's license.

Turbanators
20-12-2008, 10:02 PM
Your brother needs to calm down, if he was to carry on like that someone would pull a knife on him or something. He doesn't own the road. :rolleyes:

Clowgon
20-12-2008, 10:14 PM
what if he flipped over and caused your mum to die an excrutiatingly painful death and before you could pull ehr body from the car it exploded? "/

I would have killed him myself. ;)

Your brother needs to calm down, if he was to carry on like that someone would pull a knife on him or something. He doesn't own the road. :rolleyes:

I've told him that, it doesn't seem to go through he's thick head but I'm sure he wouldn't get knifed if he's in his car lol? He would drive off. :P

Lol i don't think he's hard at all. Just one of thoes people who think there high and mighty.

Some of the incidents - I would get pissed off too, i mean, on a long straight stretch of road 40 mph and going at 15 mph. Surely you would get frustrated would'nt you? And at the traffic lights, the lights go green and your not moving.

There are just some bad ass drivers on the road - My brother is one of them.

Turbanators
20-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Your mums not going to be with him all the time though, she can't be there all the time to stop him getting out of the car :P

Judge Judy
20-12-2008, 10:29 PM
I seen something like this. A few years ago coming back from France, on the M25, these two cars/drivers kept overtaking each other then they both just stopped in the middle lane. Then this big fat man comes out of a little Vauxhall corsa and then ripped the other drivers mirror off not taking any notice that there could've been a massive car crash because of them two.

Metric1
21-12-2008, 06:20 AM
what is a 'bruv'?

efq
21-12-2008, 06:31 AM
Lol, "You are under arrest on suspicion of dangerous driving, you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention, when questioned something which you later rely on in court anything you do say will be given as evidence"

Lucky you didn't hear that :p

cocaine
21-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Lol, "You are under arrest on suspicion of dangerous driving, you do not have to say anything but it may harm your defense if you do not mention, when questioned something which you later rely on in court anything you do say will be given as evidence"

Lucky you didn't hear that :p

suspicion of dangerous driving? lmao is there such a thing? :P

and wouldnt it be reckless driving or whatever.

dirrty
21-12-2008, 09:52 AM
ur brothers a loser

Clowgon
21-12-2008, 10:35 AM
ur brothers a loser

Thanks for that. ;)

lScottl2
21-12-2008, 11:04 AM
i sure hope he dies in a road accident, and soon

e5
21-12-2008, 11:07 AM
hard man.

Ostinato
21-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Sorry but your bother is a right idiot.

If he can't control his petty little temper then he clearly isn't mature enough to get behind a wheel.

dirrty
21-12-2008, 12:23 PM
Thanks for that. ;)
no problem, anytime :)

Decapitated
21-12-2008, 01:10 PM

just lol.

Clowgon
21-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Sorry but your bother is a right idiot.

If he can't control his petty little temper then he clearly isn't mature enough to get behind a wheel.

No need to say sorry i agree. Mum wonders if he's gay. :P

no problem, anytime :)

;)

Andeeh
21-12-2008, 02:14 PM
how did he pass his test may i ask?

Clowgon
21-12-2008, 02:22 PM
how did he pass his test may i ask?

Lmao! I have no idea. :P Driving Instructor must of have been drunk on the day.

drama
21-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Lol. He was taking it out on everyone on the road today. He approaching the traffics lights at high speed when it was went green. So as everyone is at the traffic lights they are kind of slow when there moving off so he went around them. Anyway...

Then 20 seconds later a car pulled up and said you nearly hit me, then my bruv said to the guy your driving like it's sunday. and the guy said shut the f up. Lol he was going to get out of the car and knock him out, but mum stopped him. Then we drove off and the guy were keep pulling right in front of us.

Then a few little incidents after that which could have been avoided.

I felt so embarrassed.

He has no time for any one on the road. :P

Proper mad day today.

... and then the younger sibling posted it online in the hope some people might like him

Clowgon
21-12-2008, 02:46 PM
... and then the younger sibling posted it online in the hope some people might like him

:rolleyes: Fair idea i was going to get this reaction anyway =]
I don't care anyway, it's not me who was driving. ;)

illegal
22-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Your brother doesn't own the road, road rage is fail.

wolfsburg
22-12-2008, 02:30 AM
ok it's actually really annoying when people take forever to pull away from the lights, they sit there, put it in neutral and put the handbrake on and then fairy on when they change, then you're sitting at the back waiting and that.

although it was pretty stupid to overtake the cars pulling away from the lights, i mean yeah i'm impatient and hate it when people drive slow but i would never do that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!