PDA

View Full Version : it really hurts

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 10:21 PM
its really hurts me too see the guy i really like with someone else :(

but we still talk, but thats not good enough for me :(

i cba to explain it all lol, but i neeeeed to get over it

the guy i stood up at the cinema (lol) is REALLLLLLY hot, and asked me out again, and i dont want to go and i dont even know why..

Melsia
20-12-2008, 10:23 PM
I suggest that you talk to the guy you do like, or is that not possible because of circumstances?

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 10:25 PM
I suggest that you talk to the guy you do like, or is that not possible because of circumstances?

i have, i told him and he said

'dont make this harder than it already is :('

i think he still likes me, but meh

i should have been more forward to begin with.....

PLUS OMG i dont mean to be modest, but im way better looking than the other girl and shes a bit on the chubby side if u ask me.

Melsia
20-12-2008, 10:35 PM
If you've already spoken to him I don't really know what you should do. You could talk to him again and tell him that it's really bothering you, but I don't know if that would help.

There must be a reason why he likes this other girl... or maybe he just doesn't want to hurt her?

Geraint
20-12-2008, 10:38 PM
Bide your time and wait till they're over or you could just choose me.

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 10:41 PM
and what really annoyed me was that this full cow told me LOL

cus he was meant to be coming with a pizza, and because i mentioned him, ash was like 'ohh he was out with this lower 6th last night, i dont think theyre dating yet though. I yelled at him for you :D' :@ LOLOL

then i text him like 'heard something about you..'

and he was like 'is it about anna = (?'

GRRRR boys make me angry.

why completely lead me on, if your going to just sweep me to the side like could you be any meaner, and im going to sthu now because i could rant for ages and ages

Geraint
20-12-2008, 10:43 PM
I do say, you do like ranting.

Panda
20-12-2008, 10:44 PM
yeah he obviously still likes you if he said that. seems as though he's confused as who to go with. idk. he's a womaneaterrrrr, make u work hard make u spend hard lol.

you should see how it goes with this other guy if the first guy keeps on sending mixed messages, can't stand guys who can't make up their mind.

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 10:47 PM
I do say, you do like ranting.

yea, i could win an award for ranting.

yeah he obviously still likes you if he said that. seems as though he's confused as who to go with. idk. he's a womaneaterrrrr, make u work hard make u spend hard lol.

you should see how it goes with this other guy if the first guy keeps on sending mixed messages, can't stand guys who can't make up their mind.

well the other guy just text me saying 'oh you just forgot? cheers abi!'

i sound like such a ***** now LOL, i forgot uh sooooorry :]
i like him, but he smokes like a train apparently.

Panda
20-12-2008, 10:50 PM
the junkie? the one who had a picture of a room full of weed? or some other guy
such a catch LOL

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 10:53 PM
the junkie? the one who had a picture of a room full of weed? or some other guy
such a catch LOL

YEA BUT HES HOT, it sorta out weighs the fact he may be a complete stoner LOL.

hes not taking my ******** story i just told him very well either

'What?no way wud i change my mind!lol sure i z txt me if ya can go!lol x'

O...K i might actually go the next time lols

Melsia
20-12-2008, 10:55 PM
YEA BUT HES HOT, it sorta out weighs the fact he may be a complete stoner LOL.

Lol, not shallow or anything ;P

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Lol, not shallow or anything ;P

awkk no, hes a really nice guy actually lol

Geraint
20-12-2008, 11:01 PM
ewww, stoner, no thanks.

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 11:04 PM
well idk if he is or not LOL

he could be, but he might not be no more lols

Geraint
20-12-2008, 11:07 PM
you don't know if he is or not, what?

luce
20-12-2008, 11:11 PM
I think you should just wait until they're over because if he still feels for you he won't stay with her very long :D

Melsia
20-12-2008, 11:25 PM
well idk if he is or not LOL

he could be, but he might not be no more lols
I once broke up with someone coz they said they weren't a stoner and they were, beware =P

I think you should just wait until they're over because if he still feels for you he won't stay with her very long :D

I agree

buttons
20-12-2008, 11:25 PM
PLUS OMG i dont mean to be modest, but im way better looking than the other girl and shes a bit on the chubby side if u ask me.
ERRRRR maybe because he isn't shallow and actually likes her. if she was chubby and you were better looking why would he be with her otherwise. he obviously likes her then :S and if some guy is interested in you why don't you give him a chance cause it seems the guy you like like his current gf

Geraint
20-12-2008, 11:29 PM
ERRRRR maybe because he isn't shallow and actually likes her. if she was chubby and you were better looking why would he be with her otherwise. he obviously likes her then :S and if some guy is interested in you why don't you give him a chance cause it seems the guy you like like his current gf

oh, come on, who'd **** a fatty?

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 11:30 PM

dw jen, im not that shallow, that was just a ***** moment cus im so fed up lol.
but i like him so much more

i can actually tell he still likes me, its just because i wasnt forward enough with him, and he was getting fed up of waiting around with me, but hes the only person i can have 4 hour convos with blahlala do u want to know what, everything will just sort itself out ive decided.

buttons
20-12-2008, 11:31 PM
oh, come on, who'd **** a fatty?
my brother is

dw jen, im not that shallow, that was just a ***** moment cus im so fed up lol.
but i like him so much more

i can actually tell he still likes me, its just because i wasnt forward enough with him, and he was getting fed up of waiting around with me, but hes the only person i can have 4 hour convos with blahlala do u want to know what, everything will just sort itself out ive decided.
yeah exactly he was fed up with waiting for you, are you going to wait for him?? i'd give hot dude a chance :8

Geraint
20-12-2008, 11:38 PM
what guy do you like more? i need an answer for my summary to work.

e5
20-12-2008, 11:38 PM
lol you say u like 2 play hard 2 get dint u but nw he gets sum1.. yu feel **** lol... shuda taken the opportunity wen u had it....

Abbie.
20-12-2008, 11:39 PM
my brother is

yeah exactly he was fed up with waiting for you, are you going to wait for him?? i'd give hot dude a chance :8

well, the guy i want randomly just photoshopped one of my pics and put it as his dp on msn and called it 'the pretty lady'

LOL randommmmm

Geraint
20-12-2008, 11:42 PM
maybe, you don't want to be with "the hot guy" because you like the other one more. therefore, if you were to go out with "the hot guy" and the other one were to finish his current girlfriend, you wouldn't be too happy as you were not with the guy you like the most. hmmm, interesting.

camera
21-12-2008, 04:46 AM

the guy i stood up at the cinema (lol) is REALLLLLLY hot, and asked me out again, and i dont want to go and i dont even know why..

tell him then :S

Abbie.
21-12-2008, 01:18 PM
tell him then :S

right, going out with neil (hot one)

and other guy i swear, he kept texting me like x x x x after every text, im confused LOL, but yea, neil was like 'i always attract the wrong sort of girl, but i know u'll be different, cant wait to see you now x' hehe so im giving him a chance

and zah, he knows i like him actually

camera
21-12-2008, 01:55 PM
ooo.
uhm u shda made ur move then. but neil seems nice. its good that u give him a chance. who knows, it might work :D

Abbie.
25-12-2008, 11:17 PM
omg thers a foto on his bebo in a bath with 2 other girls

'the night of that ****** up orgy'

lovely

;\

FlyingJesus
25-12-2008, 11:39 PM

What the hell are you on about

omg thers a foto on his bebo in a bath with 2 other girls

'the night of that ****** up orgy'

lovely

;\

tbh I'd just get him drunk and get with him if I were you. I give that advice to everyone but it does work and he seems like a ladies man so he'll know what he's doing. If he still doesn't want to get exclusive with you then just go with the other bloke.

Link to pic x

Abbie.
25-12-2008, 11:44 PM
What the hell are you on about

tbh I'd just get him drunk and get with him if I were you. I give that advice to everyone but it does work and he seems like a ladies man so he'll know what he's doing. If he still doesn't want to get exclusive with you then just go with the other bloke.

Link to pic x

it doesnt hav the 'see larger option' so id hav to link to his bebo, which is private LOL

FlyingJesus
25-12-2008, 11:46 PM
right click > properties > copy the URL of the pic itself

pro e-stalker 'ere xxoxoxoxo but yeah I was actually joking lol unless he's got a big one and it's out and about in the pic

Abbie.
25-12-2008, 11:48 PM
right click > properties > copy the URL of the pic itself

pro e-stalker 'ere xxoxoxoxo but yeah I was actually joking lol unless he's got a big one and it's out and about in the pic

i prob wud of showed u it then edited it and deleted it actually
i think hes rly hot tho, but i didnt actually know he was 20 LOL doesnt look it

laurenn
18-02-2009, 06:11 PM

i feel the same,
my ex finished with me ages ago now,
we had such a good friendship before he asked me out...
and since we broke up it's been ruined
i find it really hard to talk to him now,
and awkward
but i just can't get over him!
no matter how hard i try,
i don't even want to like him, but whenever i have forgotten about him, he speaks to me on msn or i see him in school or something
arghhh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!