PDA

View Full Version : New layout, what do you think?

Meti
21-12-2008, 02:18 PM
Hey there,
This is my first non-habbo layout in a while now.
I think it looks quite allright, I'll be doing it in other colors, and post them here, I'm sure any of them would be good =)

Should I sell it?
http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/9677b2b7f964116preview.png

C+C = +rep

Merry Christmas,
Meti

Excellent2
21-12-2008, 02:25 PM
I don't really like it. You don't compensate the space well enough. The design structure is nice, you could do something with that if you worked on it. The logo idea is quite nice though.

kk.
21-12-2008, 02:29 PM
it looks pretty good. the black line is a bit to prominent. Make ita green and a slgihtly lighter green next to it so it fades kinda. with a bit of work it would be better. it would only work on a screen which is really small in height lol

HabbDance
21-12-2008, 02:45 PM
Great job, but I don't like the all green look :p May be able to sell though, good luck!

Jahova
21-12-2008, 03:43 PM
I like it. Think it looks clean and modern.

Jaysun
21-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Looks great to me. I just don't like the color scheme.

Johno
21-12-2008, 06:51 PM
Looks great to me. I just don't like the color scheme.
I totally agree with that, it looks pretty good apart from the colour scheme.

Dottz
21-12-2008, 10:24 PM
I like the simplicity of it! Good job.

.Zi
22-12-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm not to keen on the colours in that, maybe a nice blue would work?? The logo looks really good, I like the way its not in a banner if you see what I mean :P The disclaimer looks good, I love the way that it just comes from the bottom of the layout. You could proberbly sell it, if you do then what you might want to do is recolour it with lots of different colours and sell them all in a zip folder. Keep up to good work :)

Josh-H
22-12-2008, 09:58 AM
It's ok but the colour is terrible.

Influix
22-12-2008, 10:03 AM
The colour is alright. Maybe have a white background to make it look more web 2.0ish? The design is nice. I like the footer :)

Meti
22-12-2008, 02:55 PM
I don't really like it. You don't compensate the space well enough. The design structure is nice, you could do something with that if you worked on it. The logo idea is quite nice though.Thanks Lucas :D

it looks pretty good. the black line is a bit to prominent. Make ita green and a slgihtly lighter green next to it so it fades kinda. with a bit of work it would be better. it would only work on a screen which is really small in height lolThe line is dark green ;) Maybe too dark? lol. Thanks.

Great job, but I don't like the all green look :p May be able to sell though, good luck!Thanks

I like it. Think it looks clean and modern.
Thank you

Looks great to me. I just don't like the color scheme.As said, I'll do it in other colors.

I totally agree with that, it looks pretty good apart from the colour scheme.Thanks

I like the simplicity of it! Good job.
Thank you.

I'm not to keen on the colours in that, maybe a nice blue would work?? The logo looks really good, I like the way its not in a banner if you see what I mean :P The disclaimer looks good, I love the way that it just comes from the bottom of the layout. You could proberbly sell it, if you do then what you might want to do is recolour it with lots of different colours and sell them all in a zip folder. Keep up to good work :)Thank you!

It's ok but the colour is terrible.
As said, recolors will come ;)

The colour is alright. Maybe have a white background to make it look more web 2.0ish? The design is nice. I like the footer :)
thanks.

+rep to everyone. If I can't, I'll add you to my sexy signature.

Janet Snakehole
22-12-2008, 02:59 PM
i rly don't like the colours :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!