PDA

View Full Version : Few Key Questions

Jordie
21-12-2008, 09:03 PM
I made a thread the other day about the wireless. Am definetly going to use the network adapter because mum has already braught me that. i just wanted to know. how do you make a gamertag? is 4 bars connection good enough? is there any key steps to setting adapter up? any must have games? everyone will be repped.

thanks.

j4k3
21-12-2008, 09:05 PM
must haves:

COD5 [maybe COD4]
Fifa 09

erm , adapter set up is easy if you know your router details. Gamertag creation will appear when you selected the Xbox Live join button thing. 4 Bars is better than mine and I'm good.

Jordie
21-12-2008, 09:09 PM
our wireless has a password to stop the neighbours using it. will i need to insert that anywhere when setting live up? ive already got 09 with it so ill buy cod when i get time.

j4k3
21-12-2008, 09:13 PM
yeah you will need to enter that much like I did. urm its a WEP key so yeah you will

Loqo
22-12-2008, 12:05 AM
our wireless has a password to stop the neighbours using it. will i need to insert that anywhere when setting live up? ive already got 09 with it so ill buy cod when i get time.

Yes, when you choose your network it will ask for the password, I have a wireless adapter and my connection is sometimes fine on 3 bars so need to worry, I'll say though, it isn't a strong as a normal wire into your console.

Jordie
22-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Yes, when you choose your network it will ask for the password, I have a wireless adapter and my connection is sometimes fine on 3 bars so need to worry, I'll say though, it isn't a strong as a normal wire into your console.

yeah i know just aslong as its playable because the router and xbox are at different ends of the house and would be a bit compicated running a cable right through the house.

Madox
24-12-2008, 07:46 PM
Dnt worry Jordie There are loads of laggy noobs on xbox who probally use 1 bar * Coughs* Stealing connection and 4 bars is good.

Games:

Cod 4/5
Saints row 1/2
Gears of War 2 (Best)
Falout 3 (Sickk)
Theres a New Batman Vs Suming Game out apprantley its gd

Hoped This Helped

Merry Christmas

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!