PDA

View Full Version : EMA Payments.

Alkaz
22-12-2008, 02:17 AM
Hey guys, I know their is another EMA thread but I think alot of people will be asking this so I made a new thread!

Will you get paid your EMA payments christmas week?
I got mine on thursday and my next payment should be Christmas Day but will I get it because its just a money transfur, will they transfur it before christmas?

Also, the bonus. Do you get it only if you have 100% attendance, or if you have had 100% of your money?
If so, or not how do you get it. And when will this be paid?

And for people who have not been back paid their money yet. You should go to the person who deals with EMA (Should be the person you gave your NoE to) and ask them for a payment reference sheet. When you get it ring them up and give them reference numbers for each week you should have been / have been paid. It will say, and you should get your money, I am still to ring up but hope it will work, waiting for almost 300 pound :P

Merry Christmas

Captain
22-12-2008, 02:33 AM
Well, I was supposed to be paid on Friday but it seems as though they haven't bothered. Im supposed to be paid on Boxing day aswell but I doubt I'll get that either. Im guessing they'll pay us on the week when we go back to college.

Axel
22-12-2008, 02:36 AM
I was meant to be getting EMA but couldn't be assed... is the bonus alot?

Alkaz
22-12-2008, 02:38 AM
100 pounds.

Axel
22-12-2008, 02:39 AM
CRAP!

:x

Tristan
22-12-2008, 11:49 AM
It's not a Christmas bonus.
Or you can call it that but really it's in January.
You're not going to get any money over the christmas period after not going to college...
You get your money and the bonus if you fit the requirements in January.

Moh
22-12-2008, 11:54 AM
It's not a Christmas bonus.
Or you can call it that but really it's in January.
You're not going to get any money over the christmas period after not going to college...
You get your money and the bonus if you fit the requirements in January.
I know its stupid.

People need the bonus to buy Christmas presents, but no, you gota borrow it all off your parents and hope that ema doesn't screw you.

Its also stupid how when you go back to college, you don't have any money because you have to wait a week. Which if you lend money off your parents again, your skint when you get it.

Titch
22-12-2008, 12:12 PM
I know its stupid.

People need the bonus to buy Christmas presents, but no, you gota borrow it all off your parents and hope that ema doesn't screw you.

Its also stupid how when you go back to college, you don't have any money because you have to wait a week. Which if you lend money off your parents again, your skint when you get it.

But they dont give you it for that! They give you the bonus becuase at college they have exams in ither january or july and thats when they give the extra bonus.

Tristan
22-12-2008, 01:38 PM
I know its stupid.

It's meant to be there for college help...
ie. stationary, revision books stuff like that.
Lol.

EMA's great. I even feel a little guilty for getting it (granted the income is very low but my mum's the one that gives me money each day for lunch and I'm the one getting money into my bank while she loses it on my lunch each week...).

Captain
22-12-2008, 06:10 PM
I haven't recieved any money for my 2 last weeks of EMA. ANyone else got theirs?

Moh
22-12-2008, 06:13 PM
But they dont give you it for that! They give you the bonus becuase at college they have exams in ither january or july and thats when they give the extra bonus.
Urg, don't remind me :(

But seriously, who spends on on college crap?

today
22-12-2008, 06:17 PM
EMA pays for my driving lessons (:

Alkaz
22-12-2008, 06:36 PM
I spend it on school trips but I have only had two since september which have cost me like £25 so its ok :P

Hayd93
23-12-2008, 09:46 AM
I know its stupid.

EMA is not for presents. EMA is for education. Funny thing is though the people who don't get eMA also ha to ve buy presents. We dont get no £100.

scott
23-12-2008, 09:51 AM
100 pounds.
it is 150 pounds up here, twice a year christmas & summer.

Captain
23-12-2008, 01:58 PM
Just got an EMA payment, now im waiting for my other one :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!