PDA

View Full Version : A Bluetooth or wired mouse?

lolwut
22-12-2008, 04:39 PM
In the Christmas Sales I'm going to be getting a new optical mouse for use on my Mac's.
I was thinking one of the new Microsoft mice?
Note: I don't want one of those USB dongle wireless mice, I'd much rather have it wired or Bluetooth.
Is the Logitch MX series (any of 'em) good? I've found some in PC World etc.

Post recommendations for mice please, any decent suggestions will get positive reppage (LOL).

N!ck
22-12-2008, 04:48 PM
In the Christmas Sales I'm going to be getting a new optical mouse for use on my Mac's.
I was thinking one of the new Microsoft mice?
Note: I don't want one of those USB dongle wireless mice, I'd much rather have it wired or Bluetooth.
Is the Logitch MX series (any of 'em) good? I've found some in PC World etc.

Post recommendations for mice please, any decent suggestions will get positive reppage (LOL).

Yeah, Logitech mice are generally very good.

Prof-Alex
22-12-2008, 04:52 PM
I didn't even know you could get bluetooth mice :D Wireless mice are a bit irritating cos you have to charge them or replace the batteries. That's all I know :D

Jordy
22-12-2008, 07:15 PM
I didn't even know you could get bluetooth mice :D Wireless mice are a bit irritating cos you have to charge them or replace the batteries. That's all I know :DYou'd be surprised, the wireless Microsoft Mouse I had could last 6 months with out needing to change batteries.

I wouldn't worry about the recharging or batteries, they're generally quite easy.

I personally recommend the MX Series, particularly the MX Revolution, it's well worth the money.

Bluetooth in theory is good but it would still need recharging or batteries changing like any other wireless mouse. People tend to have trouble with Bluetooth connectivity.

Recursion
22-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Wired.

Kevin
22-12-2008, 07:24 PM
I recommend you to get a recharger or rechargeable battery's if not supplied with wireless mice, you can get them very cheaply its well worth the extra too

Jordy
22-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Wired.Nah only hardcore gamers need Wired mice these days :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!