PDA

View Full Version : Club Cooee ~ (New 3D MMOCC)

SirRyan
22-12-2008, 04:44 PM
Was told about this game not long ago, applied for the beta testing, and got an email yesterday saying I was accepted and got a link, to register and play the game.
And guys, I really do have to say, it's actually REALLY good compared to what I thought it would be.
Its like, a cross between Habbo and Livley (Google's online 3d world)

In the rooms, you can rotate them, zoom in and out, to give any view possible of the surroundings
(Which I thought was a nice touch)
The game itself, loads very quickly and with every new game, you have to get used to how to work it, and not to compare how it doesnt work compared to other games.
You get 750 free credits, when you register an account.
You get 25 credits for each person you invite.
and last but NOT AT ALL the least...

You get 10 free credits (Every 30 mins or so?) That you play on the game.
As a beta tester, I have 5 free invites for 5 individuals to come and register on the game, and test it out with the other beta testers, ive already used 2 invites though.
But anyway! Heres a little screenie, of the client in action! As you can see, it isnt a browser window, but an integrated small-sized application that literally takes 30 seconds to download and set up.

Views and comments?

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/5716/hellootakumy8.pnghttp://i39.tinypic.com/2hoio7l.png

Naruto!
23-12-2008, 10:43 AM
its cool, but all of a sudden my password was wrong and everytime I reset it, it was wrong so :S

Soccerboy02
23-12-2008, 11:42 PM
I apply as well. Will see if i get in or not

J0SH
23-12-2008, 11:54 PM
its cool, but all of a sudden my password was wrong and everytime I reset it, it was wrong so :S

I think there was an error that day. :(

Stefy
24-12-2008, 02:26 AM
lol the other day with ryan + the others = immense

J0SH
24-12-2008, 02:28 AM
lol the other day with ryan + the others = immense

That Calvin kid was so easy to wind up, he had all them proof shots on his page, I'm sure they're still there, hahahahaha.

Yonder
24-12-2008, 08:40 PM
They look like xbox live avatars.

Shinigami
27-12-2008, 01:59 AM
i tried it out for like half an hour like a week ago, its alright but i dont really like it. i hate the controls and everyfink

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!