PDA

View Full Version : Change my PC for a laptop?

xBenxx
22-12-2008, 11:56 PM
Hello,

My current set-up;

http://img.habboupload.com/1229989599.jpg

Is too big, i want to make it smaller.

I want to get a Laptop, But I don't know if it will be worth it?

I use my PC to chat to friends, facebook, Sometimes radio broadcasting, listening to songs, Business work. I also connect my xbox through my pc so i can get onto xbox live.

Should i swap my PC for a laptop? Or keep them both?

What do you think?

Wayne
22-12-2008, 11:58 PM
I was thinking of getting a laptop to replace my PC but in the end I thought no because:

PC was faster and can store more stuff.
You don't have to charge a PC up.

[Chris]
23-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Well, you could get a laptop and take the battery out and just draw power from the mains when needed, then you have rhe choice to put the battery pack in and take it downstairs or use it elsewhere and laptops can have
A hogh capacity harddrive, and not all laptops are slow but it all dependa on your preferences tbh

lolwut
24-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Plonk your PC on the right of your desk, where the random black object thingy is, that way you'll have more space.

Will this computer be used at your desk, or to roam around? Like go downstairs with you and stuff?

You could go for a laptop, if you want to have to replace your battery every year and keep it on charge pretty much all the time. I have a laptop and a desktop and I use the desktop so much more... Probably because my laptop is a netbook (crap for desk use) but still, as it goes, I prefer desktops.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!