I'm lvl 96 member,
Pm me or post here :)
x

BOGD4N
25-12-2008, 04:51 PM
i have 2.6mil to trade.

how many hcs do u have?

mmm i have vouches...

and the method is probably...you sell me alot of junk..

Leeding
25-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi, I've got 240m to sell and trade for Hc's.

Now I don't have vouches but of course as I've just signed up here just to trade my runescape gp, we would do it depending on how much you want and it all goes well then I could sell to you on a perm basis.

I look very forward to hearing from you to do business whatever method you like whether it's junk trading, bounty hunter or dragon stone method.

Just keep in touch with me and I'm sure we can work something out.

Andyp
25-12-2008, 05:41 PM
leeding, add me on msn?
we can discuss there?

Cyndia
26-12-2008, 04:59 AM
I have 5mil for sale. I quite playing for a while and stopped frequenting the forums so I don't have many people that still go on that can vouch, but if you go through all my old posts and threads you'll find a bunch of vouches and trades that I've completed. Just send me a pm and we can work out the details. I'm not really sure which method works best so you can go ahead and choose that, my character is 81 and I'll be giving it members tomorrow once I add some cash to my debit card. Send me a pm to negotiate the price?

Cwmbran
26-12-2008, 05:05 AM
I have 5mil for sale. I quite playing for a while and stopped frequenting the forums so I don't have many people that still go on that can vouch, but if you go through all my old posts and threads you'll find a bunch of vouches and trades that I've completed. Just send me a pm and we can work out the details. I'm not really sure which method works best so you can go ahead and choose that, my character is 81 and I'll be giving it members tomorrow once I add some cash to my debit card. Send me a pm to negotiate the price?
From what I remember this girl seemed to be safe.

Cyndia
26-12-2008, 05:56 AM
Thanks Cwmbran, much appreciated :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!