PDA

View Full Version : Habbo services.

Matty
06-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Well today, i recieved an email from sulake replying to my email i sent them, after nearly dieing of seeing sulake in my email inbox, i clicked the email to see that i sent it to .com instead of .co.uk How amusing, anyway it shows emails can be answered. It also proves .co.uk are slack, and lazy. They even have more staff members that .com, yet they cant even answer emails. I mean they already have teh reply written in the god damn flooding tool anyway. no need to type anything out.
They should be sacked, and new staff brought in.
Thank-you.

QuackMe
06-07-2005, 08:16 PM
Well today, i recieved an email from sulake replying to my email i sent them, after nearly dieing of seeing sulake in my email inbox, i clicked the email to see that i sent it to .com instead of .co.uk How amusing, anyway it shows emails can be answered. It also proves .co.uk are slack, and lazy. They even have more staff members that .com, yet they cant even answer emails. I mean they already have teh reply written in the god damn flooding tool anyway. no need to type anything out.
They should be sacked, and new staff brought in.
Thank-you.

Same I Got One Today About My Idea!!

Rawr
07-07-2005, 06:10 PM
Sulake defently do need more staff with helping problems.

I suppose the 'flood tool' ie the help tool isn't helping them much.

Craig
07-07-2005, 06:11 PM
perhaps they shud employ staff to reply to emails or summit?

Matty
10-07-2005, 01:08 AM
Yes, not necesseraly office staff, its not hard that hard to read/type.

Rawr
11-07-2005, 06:49 AM
Lol very true Matty :d

GommeInc
11-07-2005, 08:11 AM
Yes, not necesseraly office staff, its not hard that hard to read/type.
Hmmm, you don't know. If the rumours are true, then the Sulake monkey team may not be able to type or read, afterall you need to train monkeys to read/write so really iot can take some effort to make them learn to do that.

Matty
11-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Hmmm, you don't know. If the rumours are true, then the Sulake monkey team may not be able to type or read, afterall you need to train monkeys to read/write so really iot can take some effort to make them learn to do that.
do they even read it when replying then? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!