View Full Version : Happy Christmas!

Arron
24-12-2008, 08:05 PM
A special message to everyone, from the Staff at Habbo UK.

To all Habbos,

Habbo UK would like to wish you and all your friends and families a very Happy Christmas and a fantastic New Year. We hope you enjoy the festivities and end up filled with Christmas cheer!

Remember, we're still here if you need us. Should you have a problem while in the hotel, our dedicated Moderators will be on hand all through the festive period to make sure you have a safe and fun time on Habbo. Spare a special thought for them, working through the highlights of Christmas to make sure you all have a good time.

Also, keep an eye out for the very special MOD-Santa who will be appearing during Christmas Day and keep up to date with the latest competitions, events and activities on our Winter Wonderland Group which will be updated throughout the holidays.

Have a very Merry Christmas from all the Staff at Habbo UK.

Lost_Witness

I'm sorry but I wouldn't moderate Habbo on Christmas Day, MOD-Santa must live in Australia or something so it doesn't interrupt with his day.

Clowgon
24-12-2008, 08:14 PM
I'm sorry but I wouldn't moderate Habbo on Christmas Day, MOD-Santa must live in Australia or something so it doesn't interrupt with his day.

I would. Eat me Turkey in front of the laptop init? :P

Fifteen
24-12-2008, 08:15 PM
thhey must be getting paied double

Arron
24-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I would. Eat me Turkey in front of the laptop init? :P

Haha imagine MOD-Santa having his Christmas Dinner with his family, moderating Habbo while eating.. - yeah, he either lives in Australia or some place where the time is different then ours, or he has no life.

Yeah most likely, but I still wouldn't do it!

Clowgon
24-12-2008, 08:26 PM
Haha imagine MOD-Santa having his Christmas Dinner with his family, moderating Habbo while eating.. - yeah, he either lives in Australia or some place where the time is different then ours, or he has no life.

LOL. :P

Sulai
24-12-2008, 08:27 PM
ahh well, not a crimbo day habboing for me hahaha.

got all the family round, if i have a spair min... might show my 11yr old cousin habbo....

my older brother works for a techy thing company and he got x3.blahblahnumbers extra pay.

dbgtz
24-12-2008, 08:33 PM
Ye he might live alone and be visiting family boxing day.
You can't really say that he would have no life during the financial crisis, so it is worth it if he is near our time zone.

Fifteen
24-12-2008, 08:34 PM

i'd do it
only christmas

Arron
24-12-2008, 08:51 PM
Ye he might live alone and be visiting family boxing day.
You can't really say that he would have no life during the financial crisis, so it is worth it if he is near our time zone.

Well probably yeah.

Ajthedragon
24-12-2008, 08:53 PM
Its ok if you live alone. Lmao.

e5
24-12-2008, 09:49 PM
Its ok if you live alone. Lmao.
Or if you're not having anyone round.

Most MODs probably do live alone.

kreechin
24-12-2008, 09:51 PM

How do you know it's not a sad old man they employ for the christmas season?

At above, they get paid £12 an hour, tbh I wouldn't mind spending a few hour on habbo at that rate but tbh im stuck in a mental heath hospital on £6.75 on christmas day from 7am till 9pm spending my xmas with a patients family cause they need someone with them all the time, i'd happily be a MOD for 8+ hours on xmas day tbh :l

i think I need a new job :P

Jordan:A
24-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Why would they need a MOD on, like theres going to be anyone on on Christmas :/

Arron
24-12-2008, 10:01 PM
How do you know it's not a sad old man they employ for the christmas season?

At above, they get paid £12 an hour, tbh I wouldn't mind spending a few hour on habbo at that rate but tbh im stuck in a mental heath hospital on £6.75 on christmas day from 7am till 9pm spending my xmas with a patients family cause they need someone with them all the time, i'd happily be a MOD for 8+ hours on xmas day tbh :l

i think I need a new job :P

I think you do.

Kyle
24-12-2008, 10:03 PM
I am MOD-Santa

crazed
24-12-2008, 10:40 PM
i'd do it
only christmas

Same. Not missing much tbh.

Tintinnabulate
25-12-2008, 02:10 AM

or (s)he doesn't celebrate christmas ...

nicool
25-12-2008, 08:18 AM
i guess its sad to think "lol habbo on xmas day" but like, if your a mod thats your job.. financial crisis and stuff so yeah.

but still i wouldnt.

lScottl2
25-12-2008, 08:36 AM
MOD-Santa used to be stressfreak (name change). I tried registering that name but it failed :(

GoldenMerc
25-12-2008, 09:10 AM
MOD-Santa used to be stressfreak (name change). I tried registering that name but it failed :(
I noticed that lol.

Jordy
25-12-2008, 11:38 AM
They might share it between them so they only do 6 hour shifts so it doesn't take up their day or something, maybe even 3 hour shifts?

Cryptoo
26-12-2008, 01:08 AM
Some people do have to work on Christmas, (s)he probably did, or like the other suggestions, got double pay, lives abroad. OOR, (s)he could be non-'religious' and not participate in Christmas
MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!