PDA

View Full Version : Gay teacher?

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Well when I WAS in school we had a gay teacher in our school. I dont have anything against gays but it just doesn't seem right like a 55 year old man working with kids... and being gay. He was a lawyer and lawyers get paied VERY GOOD. He had a wife and kids and left them for some 20 year old bloke... He actually wrote in the school news letter "I teach as an openly gay man". Your views on this please?

buttons
26-12-2008, 06:57 PM
so what?!??!?!!?? it's the same as a straight 55 year old teacher teaching kids :S! maybe it's his preffered occupation :l wow he's gay, does that mean he's going to be even more peadophillic (IDK IF THATS A WORD LOL) than a straight teacher, not really. so shh!

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 06:57 PM
It's not right being a 55 yr old man and being gay at the same time. I don't mind gays, but thats weird.

oh and its weird cuz i just dont wanna imagine him ******* another 55 yr old guy. it'd be like those guys in the shower on habbox soemtimes.

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 06:58 PM
so what?!??!?!!?? it's the same as a straight 55 year old teacher teaching kids :S! maybe it's his preffered occupation :l wow he's gay, does that mean he's going to be even more peadophillic (IDK IF THATS A WORD LOL) than a straight teacher, not really. so shh!

Erm.. what? You confused me ROFL Pyroka the thing is he only gives boy detentions and constantly stared at one of my friends.

Mitch4?
26-12-2008, 06:58 PM
i think that you're completly wrong,
your saying you dont care about gays, but really you must do because you feel as though they're not worthy to teach kids. its that type of people that annoy me so much because they try to pretend they're okay with something just for show when really you must have something against it.
gah,

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 07:00 PM
Erm.. what? You confused me ROFL Pyroka the thing is he only gives boy detentions and constantly stared at one of my friends.

OH.

OH DAMN THATS WEIRDL OL.

Fifteen
26-12-2008, 07:00 PM
my spiritual journey teacher is gay

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 07:01 PM
your saying you dont care about gays, but really you must do because you feel as though they're not worthy to teach kids. its that type of people that annoy me so much because they try to pretend they're okay with something just for show when really you must have something against it.
gah,

I didnt say I have anything wrong with him teaching? I said that other people are not comfortable...

Mitch4?
26-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Well when I WAS in school we had a gay teacher in our school. I dont have anything against gays but it just doesn't seem right like a 55 year old man working with kids... and being gay. He was a lawyer and lawyers get paied VERY GOOD. He had a wife and kids and left them for some 20 year old bloke... He actually wrote in the school news letter "I teach as an openly gay man". Your views on this please?

it just doesn't seem right like a 55 year old man working with kids... and being gay

^^^^
yeah you did.

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 07:06 PM
it just doesn't seem right like a 55 year old man working with kids... and being gay

^^^^
yeah you did.

Well how would you feel if a 55 year old man was staring at you and your ars for 5 years?!

Mitch4?
26-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Well how would you feel if a 55 year old man was staring at you and your ars for 5 years?!

you never said that in the first post until people started saying how wrong you were, so its my guess you're making that up.
Also it wouldnt really bother me id find it funny, as i would if a 55 year old women did the same.

buttons
26-12-2008, 07:10 PM
fair enough. even if a STRAIGHT teacher was looking i'd find it freaky, but the fact you've acted as though it's cause he's gay this is happening. i dunno how to explain cause it's obvious you don't understand.

Frodo13.
26-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I don't really care about the teacher as long as they get me through my exams and can teach the subject. Even though, my PSE teacher was a lesbien and it was quite odd her teaching us sex education and how to put a condom on.

Kardan
26-12-2008, 08:34 PM

Why isn't it right that a gay man works with kids? Because he'll touch the boys?

If you believe in that, then surely straight men shouldn't work either incase they'll go for the girls.

Just because they're gay doesn't mean they're more likely to be a paedophile. I can't believe some people actually think like this.

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 08:39 PM
Why isn't it right that a gay man works with kids? Because he'll touch the boys?

If you believe in that, then surely straight men shouldn't work either incase they'll go for the girls.

Just because they're gay doesn't mean they're more likely to be a paedophile. I can't believe some people actually think like this.

I dont think like that, most of my friends do. And I sorta understand them, do you?

Kardan
26-12-2008, 08:40 PM
I dont think like that, most of my friends do. And I sorta understand them, do you?

I don't understand them, just because they're gay doesn't make them more likely to be a paedophile.

Their sexuality has nothing to do with work, and if gay people wern't allowed to teach then that's just discrimination.

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 08:44 PM
I don't understand them, just because they're gay doesn't make them more likely to be a paedophile.

Their sexuality has nothing to do with work, and if gay people wern't allowed to teach then that's just discrimination.

True, maybe my gay teacher isnt in too kids, maybe hes in to men more? Its just stupid knowing some people hate him and bullied him ;[

e5
26-12-2008, 08:50 PM
If he's a lawyer why is he teaching? :S

kuzkasate
26-12-2008, 08:52 PM
If he's a lawyer why is he teaching? :S

He WAS a lawyer?

Jordy
26-12-2008, 09:00 PM
I think it's wrong he shows off the to kids he's gay, his sexuality has nothing to do with teaching the kids and it serves as a big distraction to the students and potentially parents as well. It does not matter what sexuality he is and I think it is fine other teacher's know about it but there's no need to go flaunt it to the kids, they don't need to know and it'll just cause trouble however wrong it is.

The head of Drama is gay (How stereotypical!) at my school and he's regularly seen around town holding hands with a guy and he doesn't 'hide it', it's well known he's a homosexual but he doesn't tell us, nor does he hide it.

drama
26-12-2008, 09:08 PM
True, maybe my gay teacher isnt in too kids, maybe hes in to men more? Its just stupid knowing some people hate him and bullied him ;[
by saying 'more' you're implying he is into kids 'a bit', and based on this thread you think that because he's gay.

as said before, he's as likely to be interested in the boys (in that way) as a straight teacher would be interested in the girls.

Bomb-Head
26-12-2008, 10:30 PM
Lol are you serious :S What's there to 'have a view' on?

You clearly do have a problem with gays if you don't have a problem with a normal 55 year old man teching children but the minute you find out he doesn't like women it 'doesn't seem right'?

So what if he wrote 'I teach as an openly gay man' in the newsletter - he does, so why should/would he try to hide it? It would be like saying there's something wrong with it.

Edit: And so what if he gives detentions; he is a teacher and if the kids mis behave then they will receive a dentention :S

Jordy
26-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Lol are you serious :S What's there to 'have a view' on?

You clearly do have a problem with gays if you don't have a problem with a normal 55 year old man teching children but the minute you find out he doesn't like women it 'doesn't seem right'?

So what if he wrote 'I teach as an openly gay man' in the newsletter - he does, so why should/would he try to hide it? It would be like saying there's something wrong with it.

Edit: And so what if he gives detentions; he is a teacher and if the kids mis behave then they will receive a dentention :SNothing wrong with being openly gay but in the teaching profession it is inappropriate to mention it when he's there to teach, the kids do not need to know, and they do not need to care. Lots of parents and their children are 'Anti-Gay', 'Homophobic' or however you wish to put it, it can only cause problems and awkwardness as it's not entirely accepted within society, it can only be a bad thing to mention it but my point is that it is inappropriate, most students don't even understand Homosexual's fully till their Year 9/10

Bomb-Head
26-12-2008, 11:13 PM
He shouldn't hide it though, and it's not as if he's flaunting it everywhere and dancing around the classroom like a queen. He's not trying to teach the kids it either but I do agree with you, I don't even see the need for him to mention it if a normal teacher doesn't put 'I am an openly striaght teacher' then he doesn't need to put 'I am an openly gay teacher' because there is nothing wrong with either of them :)

Abbie.
26-12-2008, 11:14 PM
one of my history teachers is gay and he hates me no joke

and i think he favours the boys over the girls, cus he always seems to pick on me and none of the boys :@

CJW93
26-12-2008, 11:32 PM

Don't flatter yourself

Technologic
27-12-2008, 12:02 AM
OH NO. HIS GAY MIGHT RUB OFF ON PEOPLE.

Seriously though, what?

My english teacher in year 9 is gay and he is seriously the most hilarious and best teacher EVER

27-12-2008, 03:57 AM
We had a gay teacher, well i never had him but he taught at out school. It was when we were like 9-10 so everyone was kinda weirded out. But I think its kinda offensive to hold something against him.
If you got an A and he was all like ' AAAAA, Thats Just FABBB!!!!"
Than I'd see a reason to be annoyed, but its not cool to be a homophobe.

Wig44.
27-12-2008, 11:57 AM
gah,

What do you expect from the OP? He is some 13 yr old who apparently smokes weed and has a behavioural problem. You expected him to have a normal mindset? :S

Virgin Mary
27-12-2008, 12:02 PM
says the one with bright pink font

Immenseman
27-12-2008, 12:06 PM

has to be gay.

Imp!
27-12-2008, 12:33 PM
I think its stoopid when men get married have a kid and then go "oh, Im gay"

Technologic
27-12-2008, 12:34 PM
"I teach as an openly STRAIGHT teacher"

What's the difference?

Kevin
27-12-2008, 12:40 PM
We have a gay teacher, but he's more like 30, It's very apparent in his voice and his movements but then again, what's wrong with being gay

Clowgon
27-12-2008, 12:52 PM
Hello class my name is Mr Child Molester. I'm here to teach music but I'm really here to find some nice blonde juicy kids YUM YUM! :P

kuzkasate
27-12-2008, 02:44 PM

says the one with the pink VIP? i dont see anything wrong with pink

Fart
27-12-2008, 02:53 PM
hes is there to teach, not to exploit his sexuality ;p

Pix
27-12-2008, 03:10 PM

pink doesn't make him gay:rolleyes:

Immenseman
27-12-2008, 03:11 PM

lol gay!!

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not make pointless comments.

buttons
27-12-2008, 03:12 PM
yes it does, didn't you know? :S
anyway lol y r u changing your mind at first your saying he's a peado then your saying you hate people that mock/bully him :S

Clowgon
27-12-2008, 03:25 PM
anyway lol y r u changing your mind at first your saying he's a peado then your saying you hate people that mock/bully him :S

He must be gay himself. :P

Or texted his teacher saying everyone on habboxforum is mocking you about being gay. What should i do. :)

I killed the joke. :(

Pix
27-12-2008, 03:41 PM

How can you sterotype someone for their font colour, seriously how old are you:rolleyes:

buttons
27-12-2008, 03:41 PM
How can you not notice sarcasm, seriously how old are you:rolleyes:

Pix
27-12-2008, 03:47 PM
How can you not notice sarcasm, seriously how old are you:rolleyes:

yeah if you say so.

He must be gay himself. :P

says the one which hasn't kissed a girl yet.

Clowgon
27-12-2008, 04:39 PM
yeah if you say so.

says the one which hasn't kissed a girl yet.

Yeah agree. I am bisexual. You know. :)

Wig44.
27-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah agree. I am bisexual. You know. :)

Well the way you begged for help in your thread I couldn't help thinking you hadn't kissed anyone, most likely the same thing sprung into pix' mind.

@ OP: Oh well, I don't see the purpose of this thread, the teachers do get vetted you know. You have nothing to justify your homophobic view tbh...

Clowgon
27-12-2008, 09:00 PM
[quote=Wig44.;5452532]Well the way you begged for help in your thread I couldn't help thinking you hadn't kissed anyone, most likely the same thing sprung into pix' mind.

I never "begged" for help. I just said i never kissed a girl before. You must need glasses or your just thick. ;)

Virgin Mary
27-12-2008, 09:40 PM
i'm a girl lol
secondly, you're stereotyping your teacher a paedophile because he's gay... he probably looked at your face or something and you were like wAAAH HES STARING AT MY ASS

Falcon
27-12-2008, 10:08 PM
What does his sexuality and age come into his job?
He could be the best teacher in the school, i don't see how his personal life comes into his job.

Plus, how's it weird to be gay, 55 years old and working with kids? He could be gay, 35 years old.. would that make a difference?

Tbh.
27-12-2008, 10:12 PM
i do love how ignorant some people are on this forum..

TheEclipse
28-12-2008, 02:07 AM
... It's not as if he likes children, right?
And if it's all 'omg, attractive teenagers!' then shouldn't you be concerned about your female teachers, and the girls in your class be concerned about the male teachers? I highly doubt he was staring at your 13 year old arse.

Trinity
28-12-2008, 03:08 AM
I have a gay teacher at college, and he's one of the best teachers there.
So what if he's gay? He's a good teacher, that's what matters.

Wig44.
28-12-2008, 06:19 PM
[quote=Wig44.;5452532]Well the way you begged for help in your thread I couldn't help thinking you hadn't kissed anyone, most likely the same thing sprung into pix' mind.

I never "begged" for help. I just said i never kissed a girl before. You must need glasses or your just thick. ;)

Well I'm not thick, and I think it's funny how you were all like: I am bisexual you know!!! I doubt you have kissed a guy either, being only 14. You could just admit it, my post wasn't supposed to upset you but I suppose saying you begged was a little much.

GommeInc
28-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Being gay doesn't mean he rapes kids :S What else needs to be said?

Pix
28-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Being gay doesn't mean he rapes kids :S What else needs to be said?

Sums it up in all honesty:P

--ss--
28-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Does that mean that straight male teachers go bout touching girls then?

Hayd93
28-12-2008, 10:45 PM
We have a gay lighting guy/ maths teacher. I dont bend over to connect cables near him but really hes fine.

luce
29-12-2008, 12:03 AM
It's not right being a 55 yr old man and being gay at the same time. I don't mind gays, but thats weird.

oh and its weird cuz i just dont wanna imagine him ******* another 55 yr old guy. it'd be like those guys in the shower on habbox soemtimes.

So what you can be gay until a certain age then have to stop?

WithoutAir
29-12-2008, 01:47 AM
the only thing i find disturbing is 55 yr old man leavs family for a 20 year old male :S but thats just me

TopManTim
29-12-2008, 02:19 AM
My psychology teacher was, i think, gay and he was always staring at me and asking me ALL the questions (no I wasn't always chattin). Oh and he'd come over to me and just strike up conversation with me asking me about how my weekend had been etc

He got sacked :)

Kevin
29-12-2008, 01:53 PM
So what you can be gay until a certain age then have to stop?

yh i was just about to say that, why is it right for a 20odd year old to be gay, and not a 40yr old, they dont loose there gayness unfortunately for you.

Immenseman
29-12-2008, 02:00 PM
My psychology teacher was, i think, gay and he was always staring at me and asking me ALL the questions (no I wasn't always chattin). Oh and he'd come over to me and just strike up conversation with me asking me about how my weekend had been etc

dont flatter yourself!! that's what you get for being nice i suppose

buttons
29-12-2008, 02:02 PM

:S oh because a teacher started a convo with you he's gay? he didn't go around exploiting his sexuality did he? cause you said you only think he was gay :S what did he get sacked for

Immenseman
29-12-2008, 02:09 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by MattGarner (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post inappropriately.

Bomb-Head
29-12-2008, 02:24 PM

Yeah because like, how dare a teacher strike up a conversation with one of his pupils.. :rolleyes:

James!
29-12-2008, 02:31 PM
Being gay and working with the same sex it doesn't mean that he's going rape or sexually abuse them. It's like saying a woman working with boys is wrong because there could be things going on.

Monopoly
29-12-2008, 02:46 PM

i'd feel flattered.

lolol, not gunna bother reading the rest.
you're being ******ed. i'm sure he wouldn't put his career in trouble for someone immature and close-minded as yourself.

TopManTim
29-12-2008, 04:25 PM
that's what you get for being nice i suppose

ikr

:S oh because a teacher started a convo with you he's gay? he didn't go around exploiting his sexuality did he? cause you said you only think he was gay :S what did he get sacked for

Yeah because like, how dare a teacher strike up a conversation with one of his pupils.. :rolleyes:

you weren't there :@

i had a whole speech planned out but i really can't be bothered getting into it and start arguing.

Zak
31-12-2008, 12:33 PM
We have a gay lecturer, he is very nice & kind!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!