PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City

Pigperson
26-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Lmao.

Who has this because i have it - don't ask me why. I got it cos it came with a mic and i thought having a microphone on wii would be so cool.

So basically if anyone has it tell me or PM me or w.e.

I just wanna go online and talk with the mics cos they look so cool.
I just wanna talk into the mic lol.

Get it btw if anyone is thinking about it.

Will :eusa_danc

MrPinkPanther
26-12-2008, 10:43 PM
Who has this because i have it - don't ask me why. I got it cos it came with a mic and i thought having a microphone on wii would be so cool.
I know you're saying that cause you think you wont look cool as you bought animal crossing but I have it and I'm not ashamed of that. Its like wild world but its still pretty damn awesome.

Pigperson
26-12-2008, 10:47 PM
I know. I like the city bit and thw two levels of ground.

Do you have Wii speak with it and you got online. I am so bored when there is no one to talk with when i have wii speak. Tbh all i wanna do is visit another town. I need different fruits. I wanna get all 5/6

MrPinkPanther
26-12-2008, 10:53 PM
I know. I like the city bit and thw two levels of ground.

Do you have Wii speak with it and you got online. I am so bored when there is no one to talk with when i have wii speak. Tbh all i wanna do is visit another town. I need different fruits. I wanna get all 5/6

I've got 'em all except peaches:
Cherries
Oranges
Apples
Pears
Coconuts

and I've got nookingtons and a fairly big house. I might play you tommorow.

Pigperson
26-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Guess you had it long.

I only got it yesterday. Well yah, have you got a mic to talk. I dont mind if you dont want to, i just want to test it tbh.

Anyway PM me about organising meeting up.

iArch
27-12-2008, 08:58 PM
I Got It :D

Robbie
27-12-2008, 08:59 PM
I may download it. Wii Homebrew ftw.

Pigperson
27-12-2008, 09:34 PM
Lol, PM me if you wanna meet up.

I havnt tried online yet.

I wanna see if you can go to the city whilst having people over, i also wanna try out wii speak.

iArch
28-12-2008, 04:24 PM
http://uploadpicz.com/images/ZJYVUMW.jpg

Will On Left And Arch ( Me On Right ) Of Bros Bed

luce
29-12-2008, 03:46 PM
http://uploadpicz.com/images/ZJYVUMW.jpg

Will On Left And Arch ( Me On Right ) Of Bros Bed

That's worrying. im thinking of getting it coz i have had to on DS for ages and like it but i think wii would be better when i can be bothered to go into town ill see about it from what will has said on msn it sounds awesome :D

Pigperson
29-12-2008, 09:42 PM
Lucy you can come have fun with me and Archie. Ill get a triple bed ready. JOKING!

Cryptoo
01-02-2009, 07:06 PM
I want it!! :(

Zoneage
15-02-2009, 02:55 PM
i have oranges peachs and apples and coconuts for fruit pm me your friendcodes please.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!