PDA

View Full Version : Free vBulletin Skins..

Jackbee
27-12-2008, 07:48 PM
Right, some of you may remember, but I doubt it, but I used to make vBulletin mods and skins..

I want to get back into this..

So I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to let me create skins on there forum.. I would keep them private and then if I think they are good enough whoevers forum it is can keep it.. I think with a little bit of hard work I can start to produce some decent skins..

So obviously, I am looking for someone who can just offer me an admin account on there forum, or an account with the correct privileges (I think skinning only needs to be enabled, I don't need access to everyones accounts etc.)

I will first of make habbo skins, that will be my priority but I may try some other things.

I have had my own vBulletin for the past few years but recently my subscription has expired, and I don't think I want to renew just yet.

So if anyone is nice enough to give me an opportunity to get back into this, I would be VERY grateful, plus you will be able to use anything I make :)

Moved by Johno! (Forum Moderator) from "Designing & Development": Please post in the correct forum next time! :)

Turbocom
28-12-2008, 03:08 AM
I can do this for you. I don't use the forum anyways..

Pm me.

Jackbee
28-12-2008, 10:20 AM
I can do this for you. I don't use the forum anyways..

Pm me.

:)Done

HabboLive
29-12-2008, 08:07 AM
You could also do on mine if you like?

Jackbee
31-12-2008, 12:56 PM
You could also do on mine if you like?

Yeah, maybe.. add me to msn

HappyChristmas
03-01-2009, 10:30 PM
your skins were crap and basic.

D-Man22
06-01-2009, 06:24 PM
u could happily do it on myne, I need a skinner/designer anyway

Jackbee
06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
u could happily do it on myne, I need a skinner/designer anyway

Thanks, but I think I have enough now :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!