PDA

View Full Version : Character Moving.... HELP!

Crimson
27-12-2008, 08:52 PM
Me and my friend wanted to swap chars, by moving them between our accounts. I know it's against the rules but heh.

It says;
"To initiate an "account to account" transfer, you will have to answer the 'secret question' for the source account, and the last name of each account holder must match. "

But neither of us can change our account holder's names. So, is there no way of doing it then? Or - some simple way of doing it?

Wig44.
27-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Me and my friend wanted to swap chars, by moving them between our accounts. I know it's against the rules but heh.

It says;
"To initiate an "account to account" transfer, you will have to answer the 'secret question' for the source account, and the last name of each account holder must match. "

But neither of us can change our account holder's names. So, is there no way of doing it then? Or - some simple way of doing it?

Use google before creating a fred lululululul

Casual
28-12-2008, 05:51 PM

It says;

No you can change everything else but without the names being the same you won't be able to do anything between the accounts.

JamesNewton92
30-12-2008, 08:14 PM
Use google before creating a fred lululululul

How rude :o

was a valid question....

But as we found out, twis true, cannot change name unless you phone up Blizzard thats alot of hassle!

Recruit a friend service seems the better option!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!