PDA

View Full Version : Built In Wireless

J0SH
28-12-2008, 03:22 AM
Hey, I'm just wondering, do you need to install the built in device somehow? Because my brother doesn't really big up anything, sometimes he picks up our router then when he tries to connect to it it says limited connectivity or something and doesn't allow him to do anything, is there anyway to fix this or should he just buy a wireless USB thing? :)

Minstrels
28-12-2008, 03:33 AM
I'll come and fix it mate.

Flisker
28-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Just make sure you have the drivers installed properly etc

J0SH
28-12-2008, 10:16 AM
How do I make sure they're done :P It's a brand new AIO computer, everything is built in (mic, cam & wireless) so I dunno.

Jackbee
28-12-2008, 10:33 AM
I swear when it's "built in" everything is already sorted..

My laptop was :D

J0SH
28-12-2008, 10:35 AM
It should be, but whenever we connect to our only 2 bars it picks up it says limited connectivity or something, so I dunno.. At the the moment he's using this thingy, you plug one downstairs and one upstairs and ethernet lead into that then going to the computer and it gives connection, but I wanna use that till I get a new wireless as my old one the CD is lost as I'm on a new PC and I wanna use what he's using but I can't because his wireless is broke or something. :@

Wig44.
28-12-2008, 10:52 AM
It should be, but whenever we connect to our only 2 bars it picks up it says limited connectivity or something, so I dunno.. At the the moment he's using this thingy, you plug one downstairs and one upstairs and ethernet lead into that then going to the computer and it gives connection, but I wanna use that till I get a new wireless as my old one the CD is lost as I'm on a new PC and I wanna use what he's using but I can't because his wireless is broke or something. :@

You been pressing the reset button with your thumb too much?!?!
:O

J0SH
28-12-2008, 10:52 AM
You been pressing the reset button with your thumb too much?!?!
:O

I keep pressing the wrong macro :@

scottish
28-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Check device manager to make sure it properly installed

Move the laptop right next to the router and see if it changes, could be cause objects between the router and the laptop/pink computer.

Jord
28-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Check device manager to make sure it properly installed

Move the laptop right next to the router and see if it changes, could be cause objects between the router and the laptop/pink computer.

silver computer

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!