PDA

View Full Version : Bedtime stories

santa
28-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Marty Bronson (Jonathan Pryce) who raises his son and daughter on his own has to sell his homey motel to clever Barry Nottingham (Richard Griffiths) who promises to make Marty's son manager, when he's grown up and has proven himself. Nottingham pulls down the motel to raise a pricey hotel. Although grown up, Marty's son Skeeter Bronson (Adam Sandler) works as a janitor and general servant, but unlikely as it seems, he still dreams of becoming the manager. When Nottingham announces a brand-new gigantic hotel project, he makes his future son-in-law, base Kendall (Guy Pierce), manager, shattering Skeeter's dream. At the same time Skeeter's sister Wendy (Courtney Cox) has to leave town for a job interview and asks him to alternate looking after her two children Patrick (Jonathan Morgan Heit) and Bobbi (Laura Ann Kesling) with Wendy's responsible-minded colleague Jill (Keri Russell). He doesn't get along with either Jill or the children, but his easy-goingness loosens them all up and once he starts telling his bedtime stories, the children grow fond of him and begin to bring in their ideas about how the stories should go. When the stories turn out to become true in real life, Skeeter tries to manoeuver the stories into a direction which will make his dream come true, too.

Saw this today because the advert looked awesome. Its not good at all. Too long and sometimes confusing, so if your not sure, dont see it.

UNDER 8 YEAR OLDS FILM ONLY.

N-Dubz
01-01-2009, 01:46 PM
it wasnt that bad but the end was the best lmfaoooooo

Fehm
01-01-2009, 01:57 PM
LOL! I loved it

All of us where pissing ourselves before the fat man came on because we knew he was gonna be lying there, and then he was and it was ssoooo funny

i highly recommend it and how does it get confusing?

santa
01-01-2009, 02:10 PM
LOL! I loved it

All of us where pissing ourselves before the fat man came on because we knew he was gonna be lying there, and then he was and it was ssoooo funny

i highly recommend it and how does it get confusing?
idk i just found some of it confusing like who people were and stuff because i was practically falling asleep :Z

MrGazet
01-01-2009, 03:41 PM
hey it was awesome! i love it.it was so so funny
watch it (Y)

j0rd
01-01-2009, 03:49 PM
i Went 2 go see it about 3 days ago.
I hated it, but i only whent coz my neice wanted 2 go.

Neversoft
01-01-2009, 09:45 PM
I'm going to see it on saturday. Looking foward to seeing Adam Sandler in a family film. :D The trailer is hilarious!

The Don
01-01-2009, 10:03 PM
Saw this today because the advert looked awesome. Its not good at all. Too long and sometimes confusing, so if your not sure, dont see it.

UNDER 8 YEAR OLDS FILM ONLY.

If it's an under 8 year olds film then its surely not confusing?

Xarea
01-01-2009, 10:08 PM
I thought it was really good?

The Don
01-01-2009, 10:14 PM
i thought it looked really good aswell but if its really long then im not sure if i can be botherd to go and watch it.

Jord
02-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Im going to watch it at 9

Neversoft
04-01-2009, 10:47 PM
I'm going to see it on saturday. Looking foward to seeing Adam Sandler in a family film. :D The trailer is hilarious!

It was pretty good. It was quite funny, although I was still expecting it to be funnier. Theres not really much to say other than it's and enjoyable film. I didn't even recognise that the other guy was Guy Pearce until it said his name in the credits. :P Also, I love how Adam Sandler manages to fit all kinds of his favourite songs and bands into each of his films.

Jord
04-01-2009, 11:42 PM
It was pretty good. It was quite funny, although I was still expecting it to be funnier. Theres not really much to say other than it's and enjoyable film. I didn't even recognise that the other guy was Guy Pearce until it said his name in the credits. :P Also, I love how Adam Sandler manages to fit all kinds of his favourite songs and bands into each of his films.

I agree could be funnier

Imnotpure
05-01-2009, 06:08 AM
thought you meant post bedtime storys you got told and i was thinking "*** this is detailed for a bedtime story, actors and everything" but the movie looks ok

Yonder
05-01-2009, 12:29 PM
Funny film not as good as Sandlers other ones but still a good watch.

michelle01x
13-01-2009, 09:34 AM
I have watched a lot of Adam Sandler's films and I have liked all of them excpet the Zohan. I am seeing this movie tomorrow and I am hoping it isn't anywhere near the Zohan. >_<

mandy1231
18-01-2009, 04:35 AM
it looks like a good movie but i haven't seen it yet

J0SH
18-01-2009, 04:36 AM
It was pretty funny, I enjoyed it, was worth the money I'd have to say.

RyanDOT
18-01-2009, 08:33 AM
It was good, but not the best..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!