PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that feels like this?

Indie-Dan
28-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Now I dunno if this is right or not, so I was wondering if anyone else ever feels this way.
Whenever I get into a new relationship, everything is perfect. I love them to pieces, and like, everything is going brilliantly.
But after a certain period of time, this is usually as it hits the 3 week - 1 month mark, I start to feel like I don't like them as much. It's because I notice other girls, ones that are taller, different hairstyles, different taste in music, bigger boobs, curvier, brunettes, blondes, all sorts, and I can't help but thinking;

"Why am I stuck here with one girl, when there is a world of other girls out there?"

It's like I've been imprisoned, locked away from the city of Singleshire. A place where you can feel other Singleshire girl's arses as much as you want and do as much flirting and being a bit of a **** at your own will. It's like there's so many to choose from, whether as, like me, you live in Relationshipshire, there's only one person you can do that to.

I've felt this way for near enough all my girlfriends that I can remember to be honest!

Please fix it Jim! :(

Kardan
28-12-2008, 10:11 PM
No, not really.

I'm trapped in Singleshire and looking for a one-way ticket to Relationshipshire.

brandon
28-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Obviously not

Immenseman
28-12-2008, 10:13 PM
i get bored of people also, being single is the best until like 17/18 i reckon just have fun

illegal
29-12-2008, 02:29 AM
Depends on the relationship, seroius releationships don't really get 'boring'; If you like the person and they like you and it's a releationship thats going to work, you won't get bored, or look at other girls etc.

Swearwolf
29-12-2008, 02:35 AM
felt like tht a long time ago. but since ive been with my gf, i dont anymore, :) been together over a year aswell. maybe u just need to find the right girl.

Abbie.
29-12-2008, 02:41 AM
i get bored easy, im in love one min, cant be bothered the next

i cant make my mind up most of the time

FlyingJesus
29-12-2008, 02:41 AM
I'm like that because I can't get over my first ex from years ago :eusa_danc fun times

Imnotpure
29-12-2008, 03:31 AM
obviously dont 'love' that person then, just stay single you're obviously not the kind of person for a relationship, might change might not.

Cyndia
29-12-2008, 11:44 AM
I'd agree with pretty much what everyone else has said! When you find the right person, you simply just won't get tired of them. And I honestly think it also has to do with age.. If you're younger, you have plenty of time to find the right girl. Besides, people change, and they change a LOT. You yourself might not have matured enough to want a stable long term relationship, and hey, thats totally fine! Go nuts, have fun, find out what kinds of girls you get along better with, etc etc. Then once you get to college and stuff you'll likely get tired of the girl hopping and you'll eventually find someone who actually fits well with you. Someone who you'll really love and want to spend the rest of your life with, who you know you just can't live without.. It might take you a while to realize it but you will eventually, once you do find the right girl So yeah.. don't even worry about it right now. Just do whatever makes you happy - which means if you dont want to be with someone, dont be with them. Dragging it out won't be pleasant for either of you. And hopefully you'll find someone that you DO wanna be with! Enjoy yourself :) you haven't even lived 20% of your life yet!

Callum.
30-12-2008, 03:16 AM
well when ever i remotely like someone or they like me, it just brings me back to thinking of my ex. don't know why i finished with that one, propa hot and now no one really compares to it

RedStratocas
30-12-2008, 03:26 AM
when youre a teenager youre supposed to be dating all over the place. that feeling is natural. you wanna learn all about different types of girls and different ways to go about relationships.

Calzeh
30-12-2008, 11:13 AM
You get bored after ONE month? Surely you don't like these girls that much in the first place, then.

In my (grown up) relationships, there is a honeymoon period of up to around 6 months. Then I reckon the relationship floats or sinks. When you really truly adore somebody, the excited feeling doesn't fade, it just turns into deeper love. I can think of one person I felt like this about for five years ish. I get it with my current boyfriend too.

I love my current partner and we talk about our future alot. I understand you may not be at this stage yet and seeking "proper relationships", but I know I can never consider something a proper relationship in the first place if it only lasts like a month.

luce
30-12-2008, 02:00 PM
Yeah it take me about 3 months or just under to get bored

Jack.Lfc
30-12-2008, 02:58 PM
I cant get one to start off with :'(

Zak
31-12-2008, 12:36 PM
im handcuffed to mine

GoldSolid
31-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Yeh I got that a couple of times but I guess unless your truely happy in relationshipshire, you cant win cos everytime I'm single, I don't wanna be and everytime I'm not single, not long afterwards I wanna be..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!