PDA

View Full Version : [Small project] sWardrobe

Mistajam
28-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Mainly just to get used to coding again it's been a few month's.

Basically it's a website aimed at the "fashionable" audience, where you'll be able to sign up to the website and have your own "masked" subdomain, eg.

Mistajam.sWardrobe.net

The site will allow you to share with friends, or the world (depending on privacy levels) your clothes you have in your wardrobe.

more details will be released when i'm not tired.

Jackboy
28-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Mainly just to get used to coding again it's been a few month's.

Basically it's a website aimed at the "fashionable" audience, where you'll be able to sign up to the website and have your own "masked" subdomain, eg.

Mistajam.sWardrobe.net

The site will allow you to share with friends, or the world (depending on privacy levels) your clothes you have in your wardrobe.

more details will be released when i'm not tired.

Will you have the images of all the items of clothing? If you have all the designer brands it'd be a good idea :P

But is there any copyright around it ?

Mistajam
28-12-2008, 10:56 PM
I should imagine there will be copyright issues, so if all goes to fail then it'll have to be user uploaded pictures :(

Thai-Man-Land
29-12-2008, 07:18 PM
copyright applys to virtual and written goods.

Clothin items arn't copyrighted, providing you take the photos of them, and not take them from the designers website

dobbin
29-12-2008, 07:54 PM
Ill be happy to help because i have had this idea couple of times :D

Robbie
29-12-2008, 08:16 PM
I wish you luck in this project, will users be able to design clothes or not?

Mistajam
29-12-2008, 09:39 PM
I wish you luck in this project, will users be able to design clothes or not?

:) It maybe a future feature, when I grasp the in's and out's of coding AGAIN :(

Also this will be a single man project for now, I'll message you if I wish for help, thanks though :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!