PDA

View Full Version : Rock Band

mattomsay
29-12-2008, 11:50 AM
this post excludes StitchRFC only cause i know he has it and already plays with me, for anyone else let me and him know you have it and if you want play with us :)

and also post what difficulties you can do atm, i can:

Drums - Medium
Guitar - Hard/Expert
Vocals - Medium/Hard

Mainly due to having it 3 days and having other games play too

Xarea
29-12-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't see how you can guitar at Hard/Expert or drum at Medium... I can barely do Easy on both!

Josh-H
29-12-2008, 02:32 PM
I play on xbox 360 but guitar on expert, and drum on mostly expert but the very hard ones on hard :P (E.G run to the hills)

Stitch
29-12-2008, 04:00 PM
I'll post mine anyway for others.

Drums - Hard/Expert (I can play expert on most songs now)
Guitar - Expert
Vocals - Medium

OmgitsAmanda
29-12-2008, 07:21 PM
i play rock band on 360 but:

Drums: expert/hard (i use hard for the really hard songs)
guitar: medium (can't play it at all)
vocals: hard/medium

Kardan
29-12-2008, 07:24 PM
Completed Expert on everything :D Rock Band that is :)

RB2, I can do expert drums and guitar, not tried vocals yet...

Stitch
30-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Completed Expert on everything :D Rock Band that is :)

RB2, I can do expert drums and guitar, not tried vocals yet...
Gimme tips on Don't Fear the Reaper on Expert drums!!! I fail on the red drum roll bit or right after that. It's the last I need to do in that tier.

Kardan
30-12-2008, 12:31 AM
Gimme tips on Don't Fear the Reaper on Expert drums!!! I fail on the red drum roll bit or right after that. It's the last I need to do in that tier.

Don't Fear The Reaper was insanely hard. Save overdrive until you get to the drum roll, basically - you'll pass it if you can activate it as late as you can. So if you can try and pratice the bits before the drum roll (and therefore not start to go into the red and not need to activate overdrive too early) a full bar of energy seemed to get me past the difficult bit.

Once you've done that though, the ending drum pattern took me a few attempts to master, and by the time I mastered that, I was crap at the drum roll once again.

It's a really hard song for it's tier, but pratice makes perfect and overdrive got me through it.

I also seem to remember that it's not the drum roll itself that fails you, it's the bass pedal during the drum roll - and the stupid thing is, it's that it's a basic beat. Concentrate on your foot and just wildly hit the drums :P

30-12-2008, 01:30 AM
I'm on 360 butttt...
Drums - Expert
Guitar - Hard/Expert
Vocals - Easy/Medium

Stitch
30-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Don't Fear The Reaper was insanely hard. Save overdrive until you get to the drum roll, basically - you'll pass it if you can activate it as late as you can. So if you can try and pratice the bits before the drum roll (and therefore not start to go into the red and not need to activate overdrive too early) a full bar of energy seemed to get me past the difficult bit.

Once you've done that though, the ending drum pattern took me a few attempts to master, and by the time I mastered that, I was crap at the drum roll once again.

It's a really hard song for it's tier, but pratice makes perfect and overdrive got me through it.

I also seem to remember that it's not the drum roll itself that fails you, it's the bass pedal during the drum roll - and the stupid thing is, it's that it's a basic beat. Concentrate on your foot and just wildly hit the drums :P
I hate it when i get past the drum roll but then i forget theres another smaller one and I fail on the second one :( Why can't it be a different colour drum roll so I can concentrate more on the pedal :P

mattomsay
02-01-2009, 01:29 PM
I don't see how you can guitar at Hard/Expert or drum at Medium... I can barely do Easy on both!

well i did used play drums, i headline a band now so singing yeah. and played all GH as well but only own 2 just practice it and that only and you'll get there.

p.s. great that people are telling us but i only asked for ps3s

Neil
02-01-2009, 02:37 PM
well i did used play drums, i headline a band now so singing yeah. and played all GH as well but only own 2 just practice it and that only and you'll get there.

p.s. great that people are telling us but i only asked for ps3s

Well rock band is on the xbox so I don't see why this is here if all you're doing is asking what difficulties people play on.

Guitar/Bass - Easy/Medium
Drums - Medium/Hard

I've only had it since boxing day and haven't played it much.

Coheed&Cambria
02-01-2009, 02:47 PM
Guitar/Bass - Expert
Vocals - hard/expert
Drums - Hard

!.x.FaYe.x.!
02-01-2009, 02:50 PM
Guitar/Bass - Hard
Drums - Expert (I play the drums anyway so makes it easier)
Vocals - Hard

ps3 :D

Stitch
02-01-2009, 06:46 PM
I've completed drums on expert now. I will play drums on expert on every song unless it is very hard e.g. They're Red Hot.

mattomsay
03-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Well rock band is on the xbox so I don't see why this is here if all you're doing is asking what difficulties people play on.

Guitar/Bass - Easy/Medium
Drums - Medium/Hard

I've only had it since boxing day and haven't played it much.

cause i did ask for people play with

Kardan
03-01-2009, 02:03 PM

You also asked for what difficulties people play on, so don't moan.

CJW93
04-01-2009, 03:54 PM
I'm on guitar Hero for the 360 but they are very similar so here it goes:

Guitar: Medium

Bass: Hard

Drums: Medium

Vocals: Medium

Neil
04-01-2009, 07:10 PM

No you asked if people had it and what difficulties they play on, you then gave people an option to play with you or not, you didn't ask for people to play with at all.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!