PDA

View Full Version : Ipod

TopManTim
29-12-2008, 04:12 PM
So I've got a new laptop - basically is there any way I don't have to import all cds and downloads again like maybe syncing the library to the ipod?

Kevin
29-12-2008, 05:22 PM
So I've got a new laptop - basically is there any way I don't have to import all cds and downloads again like maybe syncing the library to the ipod?

Well, if you download SharePod, you can download all the songs from your iPod directly to your PC, if that is what you are looking for.

Robbie
29-12-2008, 05:34 PM
You could try podRipper (http://rapidshare.com/files/136349399/podRipper.zip.html) which was made by Tomm on this forum

TopManTim
29-12-2008, 09:55 PM
I searched and just did what N!ck said which didn't involve downloads and worked :)

This should work. Turn your iPod on disk mode using iTunes.

Then go to My Computer > Tools > Folder Options > View > Tick the show hidden files and folders box.

Then open your iPod through My computer (f:\ drive or whaever) and there will be some folders that look faded in colour. In these folders is your music. You can then copy the folders over to your pc and add them to itunes.#

Ty for help anyway though :) +rep

Kevin
30-12-2008, 02:32 PM
I searched and just did what N!ck said which didn't involve downloads and worked :)

Ty for help anyway though :) +rep

Good to hear it's working for you :) and what rep lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!