PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Online Researchers

partie2
30-12-2008, 03:47 PM
Im going to be opening a new site quite soon which is online question and answer service where people can come and ask questions about anything!
The site will start with an introductional free offer for 2 weeks and then will move onto being a paid service. Researchers will be paid for each question they answer and this will be about 20p an answer which means the more you answer the more you will get paid. Obviously you will be paid nothing at the start as it will be free to get people interested etc but from then onwards you will get paid.

Researchers will use online content to answer questions so you dont need to move!

At the end of each week you will be emailed with how much you have earned for that week, researchers are paid at the end of each month.

There will be an archieve of frequently asked questions which you can refer to get answers for people.

This isnt a full time job just when you have spare time just login to the system and you will be alerted when a new question comes in to answer.

If you are interested in becoming part of this exciting new website then please reply to this or PM me for more information.

56i,
30-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Sounds amazing! I am in.

But people could just use yahoo answers.

Invent
30-12-2008, 04:38 PM
This is just Yahoo! Answers with pay lol :P.

NN-Dom
30-12-2008, 04:40 PM
This is just Yahoo! Answers with pay lol :P.

Like the old google answers ;)

Jackboy
30-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Omg partie2 please calm down.

I have read about 3 threads talking about projects you are doing.

I can't remember first. Second was for alsymas or w/e. And here is third.

Please calm down!

DarrenToogood
30-12-2008, 06:33 PM
I would be more than happy to be paid 20p an answer, however it would have to be from the start of the project.

Jackboy
30-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I would be more than happy to be paid 20p an answer, however it would have to be from the start of the project.

Yeah. I heard your a bit of an expert in the make-up department Darren.

2LQ
01-01-2009, 05:32 PM
Yeah. I heard your a bit of an expert in the make-up department Darren.
lmao

on topic: lol il pm you. Il glady work for anyone with pat butcher in there avatar (Y)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!