PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Summer Time..

thorn
31-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Lol, its a bit late now, But i wanted to do something around the 'Summer Penguin' and i designed a whole scene.. lol

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr272/timothywarburton/Summer.png
FRANK AND CALLIE ^^^^^

Most things are C+P, but oh well...

rate

alotest
31-12-2008, 09:07 AM
It's alright,

if you want a more realistic look of the sand, join the patches together instead of leaving the black line inbetween

Accipiter
31-12-2008, 11:13 AM
All you've done is c+p then draw like 5 lines in the water. all of that is c+p of foreign stickies, penguins and furniture?

you said most things are c+p by my standards 99% of it is c+p so yeah 1%.

Lucas0123
31-12-2008, 11:42 AM
Voice overs right you have c+P and thats about it ok lines in the water ? they dont look that great either try and make some of your own summer items? like a wooden table.

3/10

Arron
31-12-2008, 01:14 PM
Thorn even said he c+p'd everything..

Pix
31-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Thorn said that he'd c+p'd most of it so why bring it up that he c+p'd alot?
It isn't an amazing alt but its alright.. Maybe remove the lines between the
sand patches like said above and make a bigger scene.

Kyle
31-12-2008, 02:39 PM
amazing as usual

:rolleyes:

Con
31-12-2008, 03:14 PM
Umm.. Since when did rubber rings float above water with none of it actually being under the surface :O
It just simply looks like you put some things on top of each other, which is all you have done.
The sand looks odd with one of them been rotated.
Join the sands together by removing the black lines, make the water look like it actually goes on top of the sand instead of below/next to it.
You haven't actually changed anything?
You could of AT LEAST added shadows? :S

It looks like it could be a good alt if you actually did something to it.

Accipiter
31-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Thorn even said he c+p'd everything..

No he said
Most things are C+P

We basically said its more than most, Basically do something to it and i'll comment properly.

Unless its for a sig or something.

Chancer!!
31-12-2008, 04:04 PM
Looks good but maby attatch the sand patches together and shade where people stand?
Oh & the life ring in the water it just looks like its not even on the water maby a little line of darker colour at the bottom so it looks like its a little in the water...

dbgtz
31-12-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't mean to be mean, but what your doing isn't hard. Try actually changing images, not putting them together.

Chancer!!
31-12-2008, 04:28 PM
I hope you dont mind but i edited it for you but it went wrong....

http://img.habboupload.com/1230740268.pngBut thats what i ment... shade where they are standing.

Cherpi
01-01-2009, 12:54 AM
Even tho u made like none of it yourself except the thing round yourself, You took from penguin obv, its ok but like.. the guy with water under him doesnt look right and The people are all just put therem they have no shadows, looks very wiered, Also i dont like the lines in water..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!