PDA

View Full Version : Habby New Year!!

Fifteen
31-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Posted 31-Dec-2008
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/article_images_gb/bounce_anim_huge_122.gif
2008 has been a rollercoaster ride taking Habbo UK in loads of brand new directions, but what is in store for next year?
All the staff here at Habbo UK would like to wish you all a safe, healthy and Habby New Year.
This year, Habbo has been around the world, taking in Alhambra, Japanese, Tiki island getaways and mean city streets of Habbohood.
We have also steered you through a virus epidemic during Habboween; brought you musical celebs galore in the Habbo Music Festival, the Underage Festival; and of course who could forget the Habbo Guides and our most recent additions, the penguins!
It has been a big year for Habbo with the invention of Collectibles, special effects and Pixel Points - keep an eye out in the new year, because Pixels could get bigger and better!
A new Collectible in a brand new mystical theme is out on the second of January AND it is available to buy in the Catalogue! Simple!
Also, if you missed a penguin, there is STILL a chance for you to win the one you missed. If you have a VERIFIED email address, check your email for an official email from Habbo UK. This email will take you to a news story in Habbo where you have the chance to win!
January and February is going to be action packed and in the words of Barack Obama:
Can we make Habbo bigger and better in 2009?
YES WE CAN!
See you next year.
Bucho6

Accipiter
31-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Can tell bucho wrote it, I only read down to the "Celebrities at halloween" then got bored.

Lost_witnesses last year was much more amusing.

samanthaz
31-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Can tell bucho wrote it, I only read down to the "Celebrities at halloween" then got bored.

Got a lot further than me.

Clowgon
31-12-2008, 11:55 AM

Lol. Looks like it's going to a action pack new year! :P

Funny enough, they wasn't as many celebrities this year then last.

Kevin
31-12-2008, 12:33 PM
Yea, bit of a shame with the celebrity's, no one that I was bothered to log in for.

Ardemax
31-12-2008, 12:34 PM
it certainly was action-packed :eusa_whis

Seany
31-12-2008, 02:07 PM
should of been lostie writing it tbh, cos it more centered when Bucho is there..

Barmi
31-12-2008, 02:20 PM
I can't believe the whole Obama thing was brought in. Why Obama?! Why not Bob the Builder? "Can we fix it? YES WE CAN!" Poor Bob... undermined by politicians.

Jordan:A
31-12-2008, 02:29 PM
Oh great
"January and February is going to be action packed and in the words of Barack Obama:
Can we make Habbo bigger and better in 2009?
YES WE CAN! "

luce
31-12-2008, 02:32 PM
i read all of it lol but it was on habbo not on here anyway i tryed to have bucho come to my room this morning. I failed :rolleyes:

Calvin
31-12-2008, 04:18 PM
It could of been .. better?
Why couldnt they have a competition or something?! :(

Ardemax
31-12-2008, 05:42 PM
It could of been .. better?
Why couldnt they have a competition or something?! :(

lol there's enough competitions imo

and this is just a note to say happy new year?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!