PDA

View Full Version : What a guy.

PaulMacC
31-12-2008, 11:43 PM
http://profile.mygamercard.net/TeenJackBauer

Jordy
31-12-2008, 11:46 PM
I don't see it? I'm sick to death of the Microsoft section coming up with all this ********, it's just constant crap all the time. It's just all PLS ADD MY NEW GAMERTAG, ANY1 WANA DO COD4, WHT SHLD I CALL MA NEW GAMERTAG, SELLING/BUYING XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

Get a grip fgs just go to the spam forum.

Fifteen
31-12-2008, 11:47 PM
It's Peter File

cocaine
31-12-2008, 11:50 PM
that blokes sad...

Robbie
31-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Gamesaves. Lol.

mangle
31-12-2008, 11:52 PM
I don't see it? I'm sick to death of the Microsoft section coming up with all this ********, it's just constant crap all the time. It's just all PLS ADD MY NEW GAMERTAG, ANY1 WANA DO COD4, WHT SHLD I CALL MA NEW GAMERTAG, SELLING/BUYING XBOX LIVE MEMBERSHIP

I think he's showing that this guy has loads of achievements ;)

Jord
31-12-2008, 11:53 PM

If you dont like it gtfo? This is Microsoft section aka xbox 360 Its if people want to get added they can post there gamertags if they want to sell xbox live they can if thy want to boost on cod4 they can

PaulMacC
01-01-2009, 01:15 AM
What the hell, I was just showing the guy has like 1000 in every game and is it gamesaves?

Clowgon
01-01-2009, 01:19 AM
Bloody hell guys just chill out!

Under Microsoft Thread tite it does say - Discuss the Microsoft consoles and it's games. so he has the right to post whatever he likes.

CJW93
01-01-2009, 01:40 AM
As long as it is xbox related why cant people advertise xbox memberships etc

calm the **** down

Bren
01-01-2009, 01:49 AM
gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesavesssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss

Fifteen
01-01-2009, 01:53 AM
gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesavesssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssss

BRENFOX:afro:

James!
01-01-2009, 01:57 AM
Doesn't mean he's sad tbh, a lot of those games he has completed fully have been out for ages. Not much trouble to complete achievements through time.

Cylinder
01-01-2009, 02:01 AM
I think this guy is more impressive and apparently he doesn't gamesave but I was wondering about it for ages a couple of months ago.

http://profile.mygamercard.net/a%202rue%20beast

Casuals
01-01-2009, 02:02 AM

This is a xbox360 forum? ....:eusa_whis

Jord
01-01-2009, 02:45 AM
As long as it is xbox related why cant people advertise xbox memberships etc

calm the **** down

Init god.

J0SH
01-01-2009, 05:45 AM

If you're fed up with it you go to the spam forum, not us. :)

Andeeh
01-01-2009, 12:25 PM
well slightly sad

Jordy
01-01-2009, 01:08 PM
If you're fed up with it you go to the spam forum, not us. :)From time to time I do use the spam forum, just like I also use Technology Discussion and World News :S - All I'm trying to say is that if people want to 'Spam' there is a section dedicated to it.

I think this guy is more impressive and apparently he doesn't gamesave but I was wondering about it for ages a couple of months ago.

http://profile.mygamercard.net/a%202rue%20beastI guess somebody has to get all the achievements, if he spends a lot of time at it and happens to be very good then it can be done, there must be a few people who can do it legitimately. It does make me doubt though, he got 100,000 kills yet he hasn't even done 30 active reloads, I got that after playing for 20 minutes :S

What the hell, I was just showing the guy has like 1000 in every game and is it gamesaves?Yeah well why couldn't you of said that then instead of just posting a URL. Clearly some people must be capable of 1000/1000 on most games or they wouldn't do it.

J0SH
01-01-2009, 01:12 PM
From time to time I do use the spam forum, just like I also use Technology Discussion and World News :S - All I'm trying to say is that if people want to 'Spam' there is a section dedicated to it.

I guess somebody has to get all the achievements, if he spends a lot of time at it and happens to be very good then it can be done, there must be a few people who can do it legitimately. It does make me doubt though, he got 100,000 kills yet he hasn't even done 30 active reloads, I got that after playing for 20 minutes :S

Yeah well why couldn't you of said that then instead of just posting a URL. Clearly some people must be capable of 1000/1000 on most games or they wouldn't do it.

It's not spam though, this is a thread based on all them guys games, nerd, gamesaver? It's a discussion, besides who are you to tell people what they can post, it's Xbox related after all. Here's a tip, add the people to your ignore list who make 'crap' threads, then you don't need to put up with them ;)

drumrolllll
01-01-2009, 01:21 PM
dethmetal42 is better

Jordy
01-01-2009, 01:22 PM
It's not spam though, this is a thread based on all them guys games, nerd, gamesaver? It's a discussion, besides who are you to tell people what they can post, it's Xbox related after all. Here's a tip, add the people to your ignore list who make 'crap' threads, then you don't need to put up with them ;)Wow when I quoted your post your name got changed :O

It was not a discussion until someone bothered to explain what he was on about. I still stand by my point that this section is full of crap these days, it used to have decent discussions and I've always been willing to help people but now it's just all rubbish, it's that pathetic people now create a thread because they have such a bad imagination they can't even come up with their own Gamertag.

J0SH
01-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Haha, but you've gotta admit, the forum is dead recently, normally it's just trades and asking how much they'd get for this and 'is this game good' so I guess it's something to read and discuss ;)

Cylinder
01-01-2009, 06:40 PM
I guess somebody has to get all the achievements, if he spends a lot of time at it and happens to be very good then it can be done, there must be a few people who can do it legitimately. It does make me doubt though, he got 100,000 kills yet he hasn't even done 30 active reloads, I got that after playing for 20 minutes :S

It is dodgy in some ways, he has a forum account on x360a and it says hes completed 92 retail games. He doesn't seem that active, he has 70 odd post though and isn't in any of the 1000g clubs or 100,000 club. x360a are strong about no gamesavers and he isn't banned or anything so idkkkkk, I had him on my list before, he would complete a game within a few days but he would actually play the game. I dunno how gamesaves work, if they take a few days or whatever but he was playing Kung Fu Panda or whatever when he was on my list and he was playing it for a few days before he completed it so maybe he is legit.

Captain
01-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Wow when I quoted your post your name got changed :O

It was not a discussion until someone bothered to explain what he was on about. I still stand by my point that this section is full of crap these days, it used to have decent discussions and I've always been willing to help people but now it's just all rubbish, it's that pathetic people now create a thread because they have such a bad imagination they can't even come up with their own Gamertag.

Im guessing that one's aimed at me. But really, you can go do one. You've had a go at people for posting what they want even though it's relevent to the Microsoft section.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!