PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] I got scamed out of about 2t!!

--J.O.H.N--
01-01-2009, 02:54 PM
I have rencently been scamed out of about 2t. The way it happened was i went on a website to buy a throne and it asked me to make an account so i did but i didnt use my habbo password. The girl knew my habbo name from when she told me the website. At this point it all looked quite genuine but when i was on habbo later i got logged off and it said someone had logged onto my account. I managed to change my password before they got anything but a bit later i got hacked again. when i managed to get back on they had taked loads! I was in the middle of checking what they had taked when i got hacked again. I tryed to get back on but i coulnt due to my laptop being slow. when i got back in they had changed my password to top it all off. At this point i emailed habbo but they managed to hack my e-mail as well they must be experienced hackers. I went on on my old acount on a different lapotop and looked in my unlocked rooms and prety much every rare was gone. she left me with a few norms but that was all. Altogether i think she got about 2t not including an Ice penguin which could have gone up to maybe even 1t we dont know.
Due to this i am now quitting habbo an i just wanted to make it clear that there are alot of people on habbo that will take everything you have. alos on the website it asked for my paypal info on a webite which i thought was pay pal. When my habbo was hacked i went on to paypal emideatly and it asked for my card info so she had obviously tryed to get onto that aswell but got stopped and asked for my card info. i got on and removwed the cards straight away and she hadnt managed to gt anything from they but she had tryed. This just proves there are people on habbo who will take everything you have including your money!
Like i said i am now quiting habbo so cya people!

Vodge
03-01-2009, 03:08 PM
It was a male.

Ardemax
03-01-2009, 05:58 PM
well, one, you must've downloaded something/given in your email, if you've done one of them then you FAIL.

because, it's your own fault

were you trying to buy a throne with money? you haven't given us much info on that, and wasn't it obvious not to put habbo-like details in?

Jordan:A
03-01-2009, 05:59 PM
Well heres a bit of advice
dont buy thrones from websites you get of a stranger
Use E-bay (:

santa
03-01-2009, 06:44 PM
ITS.UR.OWN.FAULT

TopManTim
03-01-2009, 06:45 PM
key logger?

I think you were a bit too trusting of this girl. You should know practically every website given out by a habbo will have fake logins, key loggers etc.

03-01-2009, 07:10 PM
I remember when i was about 11 or 12 and a noob on the us hotel i had bought $10 worth of credits once, all went well for about 2 weeks, than I got hacked and they took all i had and spent $60 off my paypal. I probably signed up for some fake site i dont remember, but that was cause i was stupid and didnt know any better lol.
But we got the cash back and then I just started over.

jakey,,
09-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Sounds like you want donations lol.
true its your own fault. they cant hack your email without keylogging you or finding out information about you, perfetict mate you got played in your own game, you was breaking the habbo way and so did they. Except you was buying illegal furni and he/she was stealing your furni.

better luck next time don't be such a noob and you won't fail.

Immenseman
09-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Unlucky, got to be careful now people desperate for furni if they go to such lengths to get 2t, lol.

Pabble
11-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Thats why you dont go on sites you dont know :rolleyes:

Skot
11-01-2009, 08:16 PM
gutted pmsl.

11-01-2009, 10:20 PM
Well atleast this'll give you 2nd thoughts about buying furni with r/l money now :)

MrGazet
12-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Well atleast this'll give you 2nd thoughts about buying furni with r/l money now :)

yer i agree
well ur not spose to trust anyone
habbo is now full of scammers.

Immenseman
12-01-2009, 05:07 PM
learn from your mistakes

mandy1231
18-01-2009, 04:48 AM
i've never heard of dat one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!