PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 - Will You?

9y
02-01-2009, 03:20 AM
Well, Since quitting runescape after a run of about 5 years, Iv been struggeling to find a new game (obviosly being a dominant runescape player i will not play WoW)

I remeber playing Diablo 2 back in 2000 and it was alot of fun! So since Being so bored, Im looking forward to getting Diablo 3

Release date: 27/03/09

FlyingJesus
02-01-2009, 03:22 AM
It's fairly likely, I loved D2 and still go back to it every now and then so yeah my group of friends will likely all get it as we used to play D2 together

Pyroka
02-01-2009, 03:32 AM
Probably yeah, Diablo 2 was an amazing game and I still play it from time to time, I hope the specs on it arent stupidly high.

viperkyle1
26-01-2009, 09:14 PM
Omg... its amazing how much this topic has been discussed.
Its one question ive heard alot...
"Will diablo 3 be worth buying?"
Well... there isnt a simple answer unfortunately. But what i can say is that if you loved diablo 1&2 (i still play them on a regular basis), then you should buy it. but on the other hand, it could be a whole new game.. they have designed it to flow better than the 2 previous games. Diablo 2 was annoying when you were fighting against something too powerful and high level (Most of the time on battle.net) and you needed to step out of the fray and use a potion and then jump back in. Now in diablo 3, they have introduced these orb things that when your character runs through, it heals their health a bit. This was so that the action wouldnt need to stop just because you were low on health.

But the worst point i can think of about this game would have to be about the graphics, many people are bashing the graphics into submission and saying they are just like WoW. Now, i have only played the trial of WoW and to be honest, i wasn't very impressed with it. But nobody should start comparing Diablo 3 and WoW just because the graphics are similiar. We all know that the diablo series so far is extraordinary, and the graphics for their time were not bad. But maybe blizzard should try and move away from the graphics like in WoW and hopefully, have it more dark and terrifying.

And speaking of dark and terrifying, Diablo 1 was one of those games i couldnt play at 4 in the morning with the light off, and the speakers up. It scared me that much. But i still loved it. I hope Diablo 3 can do what its predecessors managed to accomplish so well.

I didnt think i would babble on so much about this, but i feel i need to show people whats in store for them if they do decide to buy it

- Kyle

9y
28-01-2009, 03:29 PM
Release date has been changed, was planned for 27/3/09. No official date now, but alot of speculation saying 9/9/09

Sucks!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!