PDA

View Full Version : Fears

Mizki
24-06-2004, 01:13 PM
I was just talking about fears with a friend - seems interesting. She was scared of feathers - which I thought was unusual. I have a fear for Spiders and generally all creepy crawelys. And I HATE feet! Do you have any unusual fears? Why do you think we have them? why are alot of people scared of spiders? Hmmm very odd.

properclone
24-06-2004, 03:43 PM
I don't have a fear I know of....
I hope :eek:
Xoor told me a website to get all the different fears from but I forgot it.
Papaphobia - Fear of the pope!
Gynaphobia - Fear of women :p

Concentric
24-06-2004, 04:13 PM
im definately papaphobic :p
scared of feet miz? :confused: whats wrong with feet?
i have a fear of spiders, but thats nothin unusual
i think its because they look so threatening - if it looked like a fluffy bunny, you wouldnt be scared

Anitar
24-06-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm scared of boats :( And spiders.... Ooo yes and I'm afraid of human eyes... I can't look at anyone in the eyes... Strange huh?!

Butcher11
24-06-2004, 09:13 PM
Petrified of spiders, and claustrophic

Concentric
24-06-2004, 09:33 PM
I'm scared of boats :( why are you scared of boats?

Mizki
24-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Feet are just 'orrible :eek: I did a Communication course at college - my communication skills were just dandy beforehand - then we learnt how foccussing on other peoples eyes were so importent - now I am so aware of communication traits that it nerves me as i know what I SHOULD be doing - I know all the signs.. bah - worrying stuff. Just never ever do a comm. course

Tordex
25-06-2004, 03:29 AM
I’m scared of crazy people, mainly the ones that like to eat people. :D

K@boom
25-06-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm scared of anything that is deadly, that could risk my life in anyway. :(

Anitar
25-06-2004, 03:59 PM
why are you scared of boats?
Well there really big and scary... Its even worse when you're on one 'cos they sway about and you think you're gunna go overboard...

geertjuhhh
25-06-2004, 04:26 PM
i fear magazines, when some1 goes with his fingers over it, i get (hmmm how to say this again, its when your hairs on your arm go up :) ), or isnt this a real fear?

shrubs
25-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Hey I have arachnaphobia but i am not scared of tiny spiders only the BIG grumpy ones.

A-K
25-06-2004, 09:36 PM
I don't have any unusual fears, but there is something strange that I just shiver at the sound of...

1) When you put a straw in a mcdonalds cup lid.
2) When taking the lid off an Asda Soft Scoop ice cream lid.

Omg, these sounds make me shiver, lol - Very strange I know, but I hate them. :(

JackHb
26-06-2004, 10:46 AM
I LUV SPIDERS, there cute, there is nothing wrong with them,
i dont like sharks tht much and i hate the sound of when sum1 gets there nails and goes on a black board and make tht screeching sound! :eek:

Rye1088
26-06-2004, 01:36 PM
I don't like feet.. they can be discusting! But I wouldn't say i was scared of them :p

Not really scared of spiders.. but don't know if this is true but a woman bought some bananas from Tescos and she peeled back the skin to find a load of spiders jump all over her! Tesco had to pay for her house to be 'bug sprayed' (what ever you call it) A friend of mine told me about that.. not sure wether to beleive him!

Cush!lad
26-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Dogs cos they always jump and some bite you, I HATE the police alsations aswell. :(

Rye1088
26-06-2004, 01:40 PM
Dogs cos they always jump and some bite you, I HATE the police alsations aswell. :(

I have a dog... not all dogs bite you! Lol

A-K
26-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Yeah, that's why he wrote "some" dogs bite you, not all ;)

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 01:58 PM
lol my m8 is scared of his hoover! im not jking!!
when his mum switches it on he runs away!!
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!

Rye1088
26-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Yeah, that's why he wrote "some" dogs bite you, not all ;)

ok then..... not all dogs jump either

SkaKid77
26-06-2004, 02:07 PM
i dont like the dark much, its not really being in the dark, just like being alone in the house when its dark or walking home..

also i hate bees :S and not too keen on dogs either. o and spiders.

im sure i could think of more but :rolleyes: thats enough :p

lauralol
26-06-2004, 02:07 PM
im definately papaphobic :p
scared of feet miz? :confused: whats wrong with feet?
i have a fear of spiders, but thats nothin unusual
i think its because they look so threatening - if it looked like a fluffy bunny, you wouldnt be scared

Actually I have a pet bunneh and its well scary, it growls at me when I go anywhere near it :eek:

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 03:30 PM
Ok so you got your bunny off the devil then? :eek:

JackHb
26-06-2004, 03:45 PM
who sed there mate is scared of the hoover ,pmslmao
if i was his bro i would just keep switching it on,lol

:Illusion
26-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Clowns an their big floppy shoes :eek: an Midgets :eek:

NOBLE-MAN
26-06-2004, 06:28 PM
im scared out my wits by those dummies u know ventriquilst or some thin man they scare me any dummy does or plants like out of jamangi

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Oh yes, i hate the sound of scrating a blackboard
And Ally- some of us are under height, no need to be afraid.

27-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Oh yes, i hate the sound of scrating a blackboard
And Ally- some of us are under height, no need to be afraid.

Lol, i don't mean short people, but the thought of mini-me chasin me down a street... :eek:

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Well, i guess that's ok lol. Oh yeah, I'm also afraid of the dark, not like crying but just creeps me out.

hone1
27-06-2004, 03:49 PM
i hate feet of all there horrible things lol and i fear big spiders

Mizki
27-06-2004, 03:51 PM
Talking about scratching your nails down the blackboard. I get shivvers when I hear someone brushing their teeth! I hate the sound of brushing my own teeth! I hate even thinking about it!! :eusa_sile

Serapth
28-06-2004, 11:57 AM
Im scared of:
1, heights... im ok if i know im safe, but if i was up a tree id freeze up
2, deep water...can swim ok, just if its really really deep i swim like a brick
3, snapping my legs/knees/arms/head whilst skateboarding, although this doesnt stop me doing frontside heel flips down 5 sets :D

http://www.foxwar.com/signature/Serapth.png

Moose
28-06-2004, 11:30 PM
i have the fear of.... Dragon flies i think if i hold one ill get stung :shock: *i noe that they dont sting* and i have venomophobia anything with a toxic in it i freak out :shock: !!!!

28-06-2004, 11:35 PM
Anythin with too many legs or legs bigger than it's body scares me :eek: an wrists =/ i don't like wrists when they're bent back an you can see the veins an stuff :o That's not really a fear though it just makes me wanna bring my dinner back up :p

ted-crilley
29-06-2004, 02:26 PM
i have a fear that habbo will not make any more rares :( lol

Concentric
29-06-2004, 04:38 PM
i have a fear that habbo will not make any more rares :( lol
lol! good one
im kinda scared of flies, theyre always coming in through my window and i jump out the way :p
and its not really a fear, but i really HATE the sound of people eating, especially cereals where the milk makes a slurping noise :eusa_sile :eusa_sick

Moose
30-06-2004, 08:52 AM
yea i hate it when people eat too, the crunching noise is irratating not scary :p

TheBomb1234
30-06-2004, 09:27 AM
im scared of my mom :O !!!

Jacko2kn3
09-07-2004, 04:07 PM
spiders - not bothered, stuff like that doesnt bother me
one thing that i do HATE is those rides, like a huge square tower, and you sit in, and it shoots you up the tower
for those who have been to Flamingo Land in the UK, the Cliffhanger , i so couldnt do that.
But im not scared of rollercoasters or anything like that.
Another thing is riding on your bike, and a bus or lorry or big car going past fast. That makes me shiver, i hate it!

GELHEAD2004
09-07-2004, 06:01 PM
who sed there mate is scared of the hoover ,pmslmao
if i was his bro i would just keep switching it on,lol

That was me and when they do annoy me on goes the hoover! :eek: :eek:

ShadowSam19
09-07-2004, 06:02 PM
im a little afraid of any flying bug that makes a buzzing sound...im better now but i used to be dead afraid of bees and mosquitos and even flys.
Ive had bad expirences with bees...i stepped on a small yellow jacket nest and got stung on my foot 3 times all at once. i still have the scar for 2 of them. And now when i get stung by a bee on my hand, it swells up like crazy...but im not allergic :confused: its wierd. And one time, when i was littler, like 8-9, there was a mosqito or fly, i dunno which, trapped in my room when i was sleeping, and i thought it was a bee :eek: i didnt sleep that entire night, i was so afraid.
And then im not really afraid of, but i feel uncomfortable in hospitals, cause it smells like the stuff they used to put me asleep for my 7 surgeries on my poor little left ear :( I get sick when ever i go in a hospital, which is a little ironic i guess :p

Shimanocono
09-07-2004, 06:40 PM
Someone earlier mentioned they had a fear of boats. I used to as well, used to be terrified when I was on them. Always thought they would sink and the worst part was when you go on tour boatsa nd they take you over shipwrecks, I really hated that. However now I love boats and will never think twice about going on one, just being on the water is awesome now!

I don't like heights. Like being on a high cliff and looking over. To many dreams of falling off them I guess. :p I sometimes don't even like watching tv when they point down a huge cliff as if it was you standing there.

PICCY
27-07-2004, 03:18 AM
I was just talking about fears with a friend - seems interesting. She was scared of feathers - which I thought was unusual. I have a fear for Spiders and generally all creepy crawelys. And I HATE feet! Do you have any unusual fears? Why do you think we have them? why are alot of people scared of spiders? Hmmm very odd.

Why do we have fears? Well i dont care wether you believe me or not but we have fears to keep us safe! confused? Well you have a fear of spiders,yes? well some spiders are deadly and because you dont like them you wont go near them ,catch my drift?

ShadowSam19
27-07-2004, 04:07 AM
yes, but going by that theory, then everyone shud be afraid of cars, cuz more people are killed in car accidents then by spiders! People are afraid of spiders and snakes and stuff cause they dont understand them, and they are considered wierd, yet cars of become a normal part of everyday life

Simonac55
28-07-2004, 01:13 AM
Well I have a fear of angry dobermans. I do not want ever to meet one. Or neither an angry bear or all those strong animals that can be in a very big rage lol

TopBuz
28-07-2004, 01:30 AM
i really dont like any flying insects. ive had a couple of bad experience. a few years ago. wen i was about 11, a fly got stuck in my ear, buzzing all the time.
it nearlly drove me insane, till my dad pulled it out with tweezers.
then wen i was 17, i was riding a motorbike and a bee flew into my helmet, and got weged next to my cheek. i fell off the bike and got stung, :(
i still freak out to this day if flys or bees start buzzin to close to my head!
but thats y i like spiders, coz they eat them!!!! :badgrin:
TopBuz

QuickShare
30-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Anita, yoiur not the only one thats petrofied of boats ;) i was in my mates yachete or yot how ever you spell it and we were going thorugh this ship ya and the abots were HUGE! i eamn Huge us in a like mediuma soze yachete/yot, next to these massive shipping boats! they made me run inside the little cabin i was so freaked out that one would fall and kill me :( so so scary.I'm also petrofied of spiders.
-shoots spider to make Concentris feel safe-
I'm afriad of hights aswell. and when i go on holiday to brazil i stay with my dad in his aprtment and we areon the top floor of like 15 floors it's scary!

yazziyazzi
30-07-2004, 12:43 PM
this fear is cos i suffer from pannic attacks

Jseb
31-07-2004, 02:39 AM
Well i am not really scared of something only that i am scared if my life his gonna be in dangerous but i think this his normal! I am also scared not afraid and not really a fear but its alway scared me that its appear that the food i commend like in McDonald (really bad reputation where i live so yeah) its not the right thing! Story below :

Watchout Sensible heart might not wanna read it the storie his in white for sensible heart

In a McDonald some one command a big mac but its appear that inside the big mac a head of a mouse was in it and its was really there! Seen on the Tv news :S lol wish that never happening to me just imagining this thing in my mouth :S ! End of the stori!

ShadowSam19
31-07-2004, 05:25 AM
yea, i think you mean sensitive stomcah/heart, not sensible,. but thats ok ;)
yea, around where i live there was like a rats tail in a burger at burger King, and they closed the store down for like a month, it was on the news and stuff :p

PICCY
31-07-2004, 07:11 AM
yes, but going by that theory, then everyone shud be afraid of cars, cuz more people are killed in car accidents then by spiders! People are afraid of spiders and snakes and stuff cause they dont understand them, and they are considered wierd, yet cars of become a normal part of everyday life

That is true People should be afraid of cars but also as you said "yet cars of become a normal part of everyday life" So we understand them unlike spiders and stuff so yes i agree with you but what i said is the main reason we have fears there, there to protect us :rolleyes:

Gottomi
31-07-2004, 08:16 AM
I have a huge fear of blank TV screens and blank computer monitors. I also have a really bad fear of windows that you can only see black! :( -shudders at the thought-

Moose
31-07-2004, 10:23 AM
My worst fear is COmposite Pictures, i was watching AMericas Most Wanted on Fox and then they showed a composite Picture about a murderer who killed this girls mother, when i saw those eyes I SCREAMED! Omg its like i saw that person b4 and it was really creepy, i screamed and cried, i noe i mite sound like a sissy but i screamed I mean I REALLY SCREAM!!!!! my mom found me all white and pale on the floor and she thot i had a seizure, but i was ok... now i cant bare to look at another composite pic anymore:'(

Corey777
01-08-2004, 11:30 PM
Im freaked on heights .. yet At canadas wonderland if any of ye heard of it.. I go on the biggest Ride there (30 something storys). Also , I wouldnt really call it fear.. But spiders Creep me out. :s

xJoeYx
20-08-2004, 03:35 PM
i heard that story 2 rye.. a woman went to tescos n she got a banna n all these poisonous spiders came running out. Yuck.
well anyway i have a complete fear of seaweed (when its floating about in the sea) its nasty... although i'll eat seaweed from a chinese :p
Other than that... hmmm, when your outside, defenceless and its dark so you cant see.

Rye1088
20-08-2004, 09:25 PM
i heard that story 2 rye.. a woman went to tescos n she got a banna n all these poisonous spiders came running out. Yuck.
well anyway i have a complete fear of seaweed (when its floating about in the sea) its nasty... although i'll eat seaweed from a chinese :p
Other than that... hmmm, when your outside, defenceless and its dark so you cant see.
Seaweed....... LOL! Eating seaweed...... discusting!

Don't you have street lights? :eusa_thin

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:26 AM
I hate it being out in the dark, where I live you have a heath where lots of foxes are and a loose Black Panther, although that is in suffolk, I hate blood and gore because that is discusting, spiders are just weird, the little ones are nice, I hate hearing animals at night because I cant see them, I have owls and foxes making a racket and it creeps me out big time.

x!candi!x
31-08-2004, 08:11 AM
havnt got a fear i have a phobia i have arachnifobia just seeing them makes my faint go dizzy throw up

FRISC0
31-08-2004, 09:06 AM
i have a fear/phobia on spiders hate the creatures and fear on killing them :S i am so scared of spiders im scared to kill 1 lol :S but the bgest fear of all time is SCHOOL omg its so scarry also big dogs i dont like big bogs like them big black ones ive been chased b4 i was running down fiel with me cousin and i chased us and we ran into the park and climbed to the top and this dog was barking real loud.

EdwardTine
31-08-2004, 02:52 PM
Its bad luck isnt it to kill a spider?

platinum101
01-09-2004, 05:45 AM
My fear is fearing something
Well I fear spiders so and hieghts...

EdwardTine
03-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Heights and spiders are popular, clastiphobia is a medical so thats not counted.

mike03!
03-09-2004, 11:05 PM
I have a huge fear of death!

A note to mizki
Oh hi mizki How are you? Do you still remember me from habbo?

EdwardTine
04-09-2004, 02:57 PM
Are you the ex?

EDITED BY RYE1088 - FORUM MODERATOR
YOU HAVE BROKEN THE FORUM RULES. PLEASE DO NOT POINTLESS POST. IF YOU WISH TO SEND A PRIVATE/PERSONAL MESSAGE PLEASE USE THE FORUM'S PRIVATE MESSAGE FEATURE!
Click here and read the forum rules (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=34)

dude710
13-09-2004, 04:28 AM
I have fears of spiders and elevators. I'm scared of elevators cuz I always think the elevator is gonna stop and I'm gonna be trapped in it and it's gonna fall. they really creep me out. ma parents make fun of me bout it wen like at hotels I always take the stairs. lol

JellyBaby
18-09-2004, 08:43 PM
Im scared Of Sick (Vomit) Urghh I h8 It! :'(

Anitar
19-09-2004, 10:26 AM
I have fears of spiders and elevators. I'm scared of elevators cuz I always think the elevator is gonna stop and I'm gonna be trapped in it and it's gonna fall. they really creep me out. ma parents make fun of me bout it wen like at hotels I always take the stairs. lol
:o I am exactly the same as you with those evevators ^_^

Fingerboots
19-09-2004, 07:25 PM
I hate people touching my neck.
And wrists.
o.O

Spectate
19-09-2004, 07:31 PM
I'm scared of mosquitos because the thought of those things that they have that go into your skin frightens me.

MangoJ
19-09-2004, 07:48 PM
1. Octopuses and Sharks
2. Parents finding out I'm gay
3. Death
4. Dark (I just don't like to not be able to see whats going on)
5. Glowing red eyes (Actually any color)
6. Habbo shutting down
7. Getting a huge virus (Like HUGE)
8. I wouldnt be very brave if a ghost came right next to me and scared me...

Fingerboots
19-09-2004, 07:50 PM
1. Octopuses and Sharks
2. Parents finding out I'm gay
3. Death
4. Dark (I just don't like to not be able to see whats going on)
5. Glowing red eyes (Actually any color)
6. Habbo shutting down
7. Getting a huge virus (Like HUGE)
8. I wouldnt be very brave if a ghost came right next to me and scared me...
For number 4, at a glance I thought you meant me then. xD Glowing eyes freak me out as well..

woolyman
19-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Clowns.Defiately Clowns.They haunt my dreams since first school

Fingerboots
19-09-2004, 07:55 PM
Clowns.Defiately Clowns.They haunt my dreams since first school
=o
Me to, come to think of it! =S I used to hate going to the circus.
Can't stand Thomas the Tank Engine either. Some reason..

MangoJ
20-09-2004, 02:00 AM
=o
Me to, come to think of it! =S I used to hate going to the circus.
Can't stand Thomas the Tank Engine either. Some reason..
OMG I HATED THAT SHOW! Remember the pupets in the jukebox? I used to have nightmares for like 5 years of them! I was so scared of em...

m
07-10-2004, 09:05 PM
Im scared of craft knifes, dont know why :s

ash5768
11-10-2004, 07:09 PM
Butterflies freak me out.

Mentor
12-10-2004, 09:21 PM
aracnaphobia, (how eva it may be spellt)
plus i realy fear injections also they are evil

MangoJ
12-10-2004, 09:41 PM
yea, i think you mean sensitive stomcah/heart, not sensible,. but thats ok ;)
yea, around where i live there was like a rats tail in a burger at burger King, and they closed the store down for like a month, it was on the news and stuff :p
There was a bloody bandaid in this lady's french frie box, she almost ate it! Good thing she spotted it!

Motorollo
12-10-2004, 10:31 PM
spiders and snakes freak me out

elmosmith
13-10-2004, 05:27 AM
Im scared of so much!!

elmosmiths' list of phobias

1. Spiders :'( *main fear*
2. Planes.
3. Heights *even going on a trampoline scares me*
4. Death.
5. Clowns.
6. Masks.
7. Porceline dolls.
8. The sea.
9. The number 13 * I hate it!!*
10. Shivers... like people actually eating their fork or something >.<
11. SCAMMERS!!
12. Balloons and party poppers
13. Cars. *Ive been in so many crashes its just not cool*
14. The day... Friday the 13 th *only because something has ALWAYS happened to me!*

And I think that is it. xD

elmosmith

ideabox
13-10-2004, 06:52 AM
Im not scared of much. My only phobia is swasps.
I HATE THEM!
KILL THEM ALL. :@ :( :@

jamie5k
13-10-2004, 03:27 PM
i hate spiders and all small creapy things i hate em lol.

Yonder
13-10-2004, 04:57 PM
death :o lol dont wanna die
and grow old :( lmao o well thast bout it reali :D

jamie5k
13-10-2004, 05:07 PM
ye i would say death i forgot bout it but i remembered now top fear it is and hights totally hate them to.

Bex2004
14-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Im Scared of Porslin Dollz :eusa_shhh they freak me out how there eys watch you when you walk around them....... wierd hey?!?

Neversoft
04-12-2005, 01:56 AM
I'm Scared Of.... Don't Laugh, But...

I'm Scared Of Aliens.. :(

ross
04-12-2005, 01:57 AM
I'm Scared Of.... Don't Laugh, But...

i'm Scared Of Aliens.. :(
Don't bump up old threads >.>

Craig
04-12-2005, 01:58 AM
Innit^

Only fear fear itself.

Neversoft
04-12-2005, 01:59 AM
Don't bump up old threads >.>

Heh :D
I was bored, what do you expect?
For me to make a new thread on it?
Then everyone would just go "Already Been Posted.." ¬.¬

Craig
04-12-2005, 02:03 AM
Spoze thats true dude ;D

And we must not fear Aliens,but study them ;D

Neversoft
04-12-2005, 02:05 AM
Spoze thats true dude ;D

And we must not fear Aliens,but study them ;D

:P Not me. I just can't help thinking, what if they ever discover Aliens, then what will happen..

Jordan3
04-12-2005, 08:31 AM
Im not scared of what spiders can do to me, Im scared about where they can go...

brodeo
04-12-2005, 10:01 AM
n00bs scare me :'(

TealArms
04-12-2005, 10:15 AM
:P Not me. I just can't help thinking, what if they ever discover Aliens, then what will happen..
they already have, do you not watch american dad!

Vitality
04-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Americans scare me :'(

TealArms
04-12-2005, 10:31 AM
Lol i was in town the other day and people where being dead rude so i went, " and people say americans are stupid" i say stuff like that all the time to people as they dont say anything back

Rosie
04-12-2005, 10:34 AM
I dont like spiders and needles

TealArms
04-12-2005, 10:46 AM
Rollo coasters

iAdam
04-12-2005, 11:13 AM
I'm not scared of spiders but I fear falling from heights which is strange for a skater.

Stitch
04-12-2005, 11:31 AM
When im sumwhere where im high up from the ground (except planes) im scared that im gunna fall down to the bottom. But im not scared of planes cos i dnt eva look out the window im usually jst muckin bout with wateva i av with me in my bag :P

Toes
04-12-2005, 11:44 AM
I have a fear of big things and little things. Like a sum. (-2996) - 867 = ??? It puts a shudder down my back!

Aimseh
04-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I have a fear of spiders and creepy crawlies aswell. I've never liked them from being little. I don't know why i just don't like them. I could never last in the jungle, lol.

xJoeYx
04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
The Sea - and anything inside it thats slimy - seaweed, octopus, squid ect.
Human Eyes, like someone else said. can't look at them or talk about them.
Touching newspaper - ink rubs off... and :(

ChloeDust
04-12-2005, 12:11 PM
Gah my fears are;

-Spiders, i hate them, if they're in my room my mum has to get them out if not i won't sleep in there x]
-Rollercoasters
-Being sick
<//3

Rebuild
04-12-2005, 12:21 PM
I have a fear of flying, I've flown six times. My friend told me it would get better the more I do it but it was the opposite, the more I flew the more it scared me. I also have a fear of large spiders and incredibly small spaces. Not small spaces such as a lift, smaller.

lilsoph
04-12-2005, 12:24 PM
the sea, spiders and i also h8 feet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!