PDA

View Full Version : Habbo-Works officially closes!

Jarkie
02-01-2009, 12:07 PM
There has been threads and rumours about habbo-works, but if you look at the web page it has officially closed, here is the LONG message on the page;

Habbo-Works says you farewell... The end is not near, it's here!
http://www.habbo-works.com/images/the-team.PNGToday, 01 January 2009, Habbo-Works turned 4 years old. We find this quite an accomplishment but also a time for change in our life.
At all good things finally come an end and today this is no different. With deep regret I need to inform you Habbo-Works has now officially closed it's door for the public and won't be returning any time soon in this era.
As we belief this may come as a shock for some true dedicated users -which we are thankful for- we believe we own you an explanation of why we have decided to close our doors.
Since September, Myself (Tleftye) took the big step of going to university. At the same time, some dedicated management members of the staff team also reached a point where school becomes important. In the end this leaves little or no time left to run Habbo-Works as we should run it. This is why we decided it would be best to close before we lag in updates completely.
I personally like to thank EVERYONE who ever got involved in the website. We have served the Habbo community for nearly 4 years and we are glad we could contribute something to it. I have included a list of all the staff members of the website who I belief deserve to be here.

THE DEVELOPERS - OWNERS: Tleftye, !!HM!!, Sunday., Argon, & dj.theman.
DEVELOPMENT - EXTRA HELP: Graham (Layout coding), Mystiko (Imager assistance)

THE MANAGEMENT: mrb.b, Tilet, Slewfoot, Sysem, Angelspy, Jarkie & SuperAgw2012

THE STAFF: MarkSantini, MiScHeVoUs, DyLaNzHoTaZ, --Has07--, Highflight, conmancleall, Norbit101 & patf

THE STAFF - FORMER: Big thank you to all former staff members who ever helped out with Habbo-Works!

THE BIGGEST THANK YOU GOES TO... All the users who ever signed up to

Habbo-Works and who made us possible!
With this said I think we can follow the example of Habbos.net and end with a song. A song which fits with us turning 4 years old and which we stay forever. Indeed, I am talking about the oooo so sad song Forever Young.

Thanks for the trust and who knows we meet again in a new adventure!
Tleftye & dj.theman.

Good bye Habbo-works! :(

http://www.habbo-works.com/

Immenseman
02-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Shame to see any fansite close, however people move on. Au reviour!

shizzle
02-01-2009, 12:33 PM
I remember them :( Good luck to them.

user130523
02-01-2009, 01:22 PM
:( Shame to see them go, was a good fansite :)

Kardan
02-01-2009, 01:23 PM
Never heard of them in my life...

But all fansites will come to an end eventually...

Alkaz
02-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Shame that they closed it, and I miss Jason / !!HM!! :( I can remember them almost loosing official status because of their habbo/retro look alike chat system. Lol.

Imosae
02-01-2009, 01:35 PM
I thought they was moving servers? Oh well Goodbye

.:.:jjm261:.:.
02-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Ah well... C'est la vie, suppose everyone has to move on at some point, goodbye and good luck to them in life

Dusty-09
02-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Never heard of them in my life...

But all fansites will come to an end eventually...

Same lol ah well, move on :)

InfoStructure
02-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Sad to see them go, ah well.

Bye!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!