PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Card Help [2x+rep]

Lee
02-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi,

I want to setup Anti Aliasing for Flight Sim, but I have an intel (R) graphics card so I was wondering,

Can I setup AA on that card?
If not, can I get a cheap one?
If 2 = yes, do I have to take my laptop apart? (I'm no good at it lol)

Oleh
02-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I dont think it can be set up, I think you should get a brand new laptop seeing as graphics cards for laptops are increasingly hard to A, Fit B, Find

illegal
02-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Hence why most gamers don't use laptops for gaming; unless they buy a laptop built for gaming.

Lee
02-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Ok then :P

MambaLeyla
08-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Logitech makes some really good computer speakers. Lots of good stuff out there besides that though. If you can get hold of the older Klipsch 5.1 ultras they should be really good. I just really like Klipsch speakers though. Have a home stereo pair. You could get inventive if you have space and just begin to set yourself up for a complete upgradable surround system starting with a decent AV receiver/unit.Some of the higher end audio companies put out some computer speakers though so maybe you should just search through a company you have gone with and like and see if they offer a computer/theater setup. Not talking sony or phillips etc. though.Best thing for graphics card is start at a price range and then go find reviews of cards in that price range.If you dual boot you could probably do without having to go through the bootloader if you load an OS on each drive and boot off whichever drive that you want to get to a particular OS. Used to do it with SOT linux and windows. Thats all your choice though but if you have the two OSs on one drive make sure you load XP first or else you will have to jump through some hoops.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!