PDA

View Full Version : My Merchanting Guide

Skillz
02-01-2009, 10:40 PM
I have recieved over 11 PMs from people asking how it is that I have made my millions. Unfortunately I do not want to share my guide at the moment till I feel I need furni.

Sorry if i appear to be selfish :(

Arch
02-01-2009, 11:12 PM
indeed u do appear to be selfish

Skillz
02-01-2009, 11:26 PM
By not giving out what I do to work hard? Selfish is selling it tbh

Callum.
02-01-2009, 11:28 PM
you're not even that rich are you?

Rashelly
02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Merchanting guide:
Go to the grand exchange
Buy an item for the lowest price or just above lowest price. Put it for sale for anything higher than lowest price.
That's what you do! ...Just need to know what items to sell, which takes some experimentation.

Callum.
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Merchanting guide:
Go to the grand exchange
Buy an item for the lowest price or just above lowest price. Put it for sale for anything higher than lowest price.
That's what you do! ...Just need to know what items to sell, which takes some experimentation.

yeah, thats exactly what everyone does. its not hard to figure out things and sometimes you gotta gamble.

he's acting like he's reallllly rich.

anyone remember that guy who was well good at merchanting year or two back, but then he quit and said he'd only come on in holidays, but he didn't many :(

Skillz
02-01-2009, 11:59 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=550083
That should explain it all for you Callum. Diffrent items have diffrent merchanting guides. Its also how you obtain the item to sell aswell. There are many things that are advance to it although it all looks so simple. If it is so obvius to you guys then why are people PMing me? That is the whole reason of this thread

FlukedUp
03-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Ill share something in merching for free
Go to chessy018
Her cc
They team merch
Buy out items and sell when she says to
Its basically always gaining
Ask some people in the cc how this merching works and im sure they'll be more than happy to help you

Callum.
03-01-2009, 12:07 AM
okay i'll give you you're rich, but no need to post it to much. you could just reply to the thread saying you aint giving out guide, or pm them...

Skillz
03-01-2009, 12:10 AM
Yeh I could have done that and should have done that your right.
Apologies

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!