PDA

View Full Version : Changing

BlueMoon
02-01-2009, 11:55 PM
If you know you need to change or your life will be ****** forever, how would you go about doing it? If you know you needed to stop talking to the people you hang around with now, but know you would get hated on for doing so, how would you do it without it being noticeable?

I've been told do it in stages which is all well and good, slowly stop talking to them etc. However when your also saying sorry to a **** load of people who you ****** off when they tried showing you that you need to change while stopping talking to another **** load of people makes it a bit obv don't it?

Just gets really confusing, doubt anyone will understand so don't bother asking why I need to change/want to. Think I've told two people and they don't understand. So all I really need is a "How to go about doing it" type post.

Cheers. :rolleyes:

03-01-2009, 12:06 AM
The people who you need to get away from, just hang out with them once a week, than move to once every 2 weeks, than once every while, than never.
:) hope I helped.

Ramones
03-01-2009, 12:34 AM
turn your phone off ;)

camera
03-01-2009, 02:50 PM
slowly fade away. nobody would notice.

well it wont be easy if you stand out tho.

BlueMoon
03-01-2009, 06:16 PM
The people who you need to get away from, just hang out with them once a week, than move to once every 2 weeks, than once every while, than never.
:) hope I helped.
They would notice something is up if I cut down seeing them once a week when I normally see them like everyday but oh well, thanks for the idea.

turn your phone off ;)
Because that would really work. :rolleyes:

slowly fade away. nobody would notice.

well it wont be easy if you stand out tho.
Sound good up to that bit.

Guess I'm just going to have to find my own way of doing it really.

leah
03-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Im glad you're making this change! :D

MissAlice
03-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Life can be hard at times. But reading between the lines your reasons for wanting to make a change look like they are for the best reasons ever.

I might be wrong here, I'm guessing that you've been hanging out with the wrong crowd, a crowd that are a bad influence on you. I don't know your circumstances, but I would suggest you find at least one new interest that takes you away from the crowd and your home environment. It could be a hobby or a sport that none of your existing friends are involved in. If it's possible try to include one friend, as this will help support you, and do try to keep this new interest to yourselves.

You can achieve anything if you really want to :)

03-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Make up some excuses if they ask to hang out.
For example:
Friend: Wanna hang out after school?
You: My grandmas scheduled to die.
Friend: Ok bye.

There you go.
But on a serious note, just tell them your hanging out with other people, but still hang out with them occasionaly.

BlueMoon
03-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Life can be hard at times. But reading between the lines your reasons for wanting to make a change look like they are for the best reasons ever.

I might be wrong here, I'm guessing that you've been hanging out with the wrong crowd, a crowd that are a bad influence on you. I don't know your circumstances, but I would suggest you find at least one new interest that takes you away from the crowd and your home environment. It could be a hobby or a sport that none of your existing friends are involved in. If it's possible try to include one friend, as this will help support you, and do try to keep this new interest to yourselves.

You can achieve anything if you really want to :)
You could say that. Thanks for the idea, I'll think about doing that.

Make up some excuses if they ask to hang out.
For example:
Friend: Wanna hang out after school?
You: My grandmas scheduled to die.
Friend: Ok bye.

There you go.
But on a serious note, just tell them your hanging out with other people, but still hang out with them occasionaly.
I'm sure they'll find out when I'm making up ******** and find out.

dirrty
03-01-2009, 09:53 PM
i had to do something like that in the past few months rly. i used to hang around with some ppl, but i just grew bored of em as i changed as a person and were no longer like em. so whenever they asked to do something, i always made up excuses. when it was one of their birthdays and on the day she was like where r u, i was like ill come later im busy making up excuses again (i was round someone elses house). so she called me a final time n i was like i dont think i can come then she fineally got the message and her and others stopped talking to me. it was a harsh way to like brush em off, but i thought me telling em "i dont like u lot no more, dont wanna hang out" blahblah would be much more harsh lol.

so just distance yourself from em and move on, and hopefully they'll just not bother.

BlueMoon
03-01-2009, 11:42 PM
i had to do something like that in the past few months rly. i used to hang around with some ppl, but i just grew bored of em as i changed as a person and were no longer like em. so whenever they asked to do something, i always made up excuses. when it was one of their birthdays and on the day she was like where r u, i was like ill come later im busy making up excuses again (i was round someone elses house). so she called me a final time n i was like i dont think i can come then she fineally got the message and her and others stopped talking to me. it was a harsh way to like brush em off, but i thought me telling em "i dont like u lot no more, dont wanna hang out" blahblah would be much more harsh lol.

so just distance yourself from em and move on, and hopefully they'll just not bother.
i suppose i could try and do that after I've said sorry to a shed load of people. cheers. :$

Minstrels
08-01-2009, 04:07 PM
Harder than I thought it would be.

dirrty
08-01-2009, 04:10 PM
y?
they aint getting the message or summit?

Minstrels
08-01-2009, 04:18 PM
y?
they aint getting the message or summit?
Oh they get the message alright. :eusa_wall

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!