PDA

View Full Version : Too Human

GoldSolid
03-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Anyone know if this is a good game or not? I bought it on boxing day for half price at Woolies but haven't had the chance to play it yet because I'm still playing Saints Row 2 and Fable 2 :P But just wanted to know what everyone else thought of it, I've read mixed reviews about it, some saying that it's amazing and some saying that it just isn't..
Cheers :D

Pyroka
03-01-2009, 12:36 AM
Its pretty decent, it gets addictive with collecting weapons and new armour but after you've completed it, you can only go back through it again and try collecting everything like in a sorta crackdown way. It's.. alright. I sold it.

GoldSolid
04-01-2009, 01:38 AM
I started playing it today and I think it's really good, I like the combat system, but to be honest, I think the game will be alot more fun when I'm lvl 50 with good armour and weapons, doing runs through the levels on co-op, I found a bunch of people over XBL who always play Too Human so it's good that I can just join the party and chat to them about the game and stuff because I don't really know too much about it since I've only spent a few hours playing it, but it's a good game and I'm looking forward to doing even better, I'd give it an 8.5/10 so far.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!