PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space

Jme
03-01-2009, 04:51 AM
Hey.

I decided tonight to give dead space a proper go and I got right into it, I love it now haha. But I'm stuck at the end of chapter 4 where you have to use the laser cannon to shoot down the meteors before they hit the ship, it seems literally impossible to do, I've tried at least 15 times and still no luck. I get to about where the second audio message comes in and then I just die. Does anyone have any tips for beating this?

p.s. doubt it makes a difference but it's the xbox 360 version I'm playing.

Cheers,
Jamie.

Jord
03-01-2009, 04:52 AM
Makes no difference same game

and try youtube you might get more help

Azul
03-01-2009, 02:05 PM
I got this for Christmas and it appears to excellent, but probably like you i'm struggling to get into it. I think i'll give it proper go tommorow when i've got nowt to do.

Josh-H
03-01-2009, 02:07 PM
I havn't played it but my mate loved it, one of his favourite games of the year.

Jme
03-01-2009, 02:17 PM
It was kinda boring to begin with but when you get into the story you don't want to stop playing haha. I just need to get past this damn part it's hard as hell :(

today
03-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Completed the game, was a good story personally!!

I kept dying there too, till i gave up for a few days, retired and did it first time! :o

Keep trying though, and boy do you have some boss'es to fight :P

Jme
04-01-2009, 12:04 AM
Completed the game, was a good story personally!!

I kept dying there too, till i gave up for a few days, retired and did it first time! :o

Keep trying though, and boy do you have some boss'es to fight :P

Yeah i heard about the bosses haha. It seems it's just gonna get harder and harder dunno if i can be bothered trying to beat the game, i'll just epic fail.

mangle
04-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Do it repeatidly, I did and I eventually fluked it.

sock
04-01-2009, 12:14 PM
just keep tapping trigger and keep shooting fast whilst tapping, thats how I did it, 2nd go. The ending is immense defeating the slug boss!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!