PDA

View Full Version : SAM Broadcaster Help! +rep

kuzkasate
03-01-2009, 01:26 PM
The thing is, when I have songs in my qeue it doesnt play them, but when I click play on deck a/b it plays a random song from my list? Help please, +rep if you do!

Melsia
03-01-2009, 01:56 PM
This happened to me when I downloaded sam to my laptop.

All you have to do is remove all your songs from sam, make sure the files are in the right place on your computer, then put them all back into sam.

scott
03-01-2009, 02:05 PM
You have moved/deleted the song from the original location that you put them onto sam, if you go to mainteance then verify songs, it will remove all the songs that you have moved, import the songs back into sam and it should be fine :D!

kuzkasate
03-01-2009, 02:08 PM
You have moved/deleted the song from the original location that you put them onto sam, if you go to mainteance then verify songs, it will remove all the songs that you have moved, import the songs back into sam and it should be fine :D!

Thanks for the help! I can now add songs into the qeue, but it still plays random songs if I click play BTW SCOTT IS THAT YOU ;O +REP

Dan!
03-01-2009, 03:01 PM

:o very useful :D

Rixion
03-01-2009, 08:26 PM
If it continues to not work, reinstall :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!