PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Money

[Chris]
03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Is there actully a way to make paypal money over the internet? something decent and trusted?

without selling stuff

scottish
03-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Sell adverts on your site if you got one, theres laods of them prize websites, dno if any are trusted tho.

shortyxxs
03-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Hello Chris, assuming you live in the United Kingdom then might I suggest you look into Homepage Friends (http://www.myhpf.co.uk/) which I have been using for around 5 months.

Essentially this is an search toolbar which you install into your web browser, and as a result of using the search bar you earn a very small percentage (roughly two pence (2p)) for each website you visit per search. For example if I was to search Habbo and then visit the Habbo.co.uk homepage, that would earn you the money.

The site does allow for paypal payment, however a minimum of £20 must be reached before any payment is made, trust me search websites for 2 p takes a while. However a very easy to use service and I can fully assure you there are no catchs, what you see is what you get.

[Chris]
03-01-2009, 08:17 PM
Yeah, i dunno.. if any of those sites are decent..

Sunny.
03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
awsurveys.com

takes a while cus u only get a certain number of surveys 2 do a month etc
but you make $26 when u first signup
but I min payout is $75 lol.

Depends hw much time you got

ebay
04-01-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes, there are multiple ways of making money online without selling physical goods or much investment. I for one, have several income streams.

Trinity
05-01-2009, 12:09 AM
The link in my sig is a good way to earn a small amount of paypal money, then you could use that money to invest in something else which could help you earn even more money.
Oh, and as shortyxxs said, www.myhpf.co.uk :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!