PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 help

Pazza
03-01-2009, 11:09 PM
Aaaaah!!!

I've killed moira brown because I needed her money, but i have just got the house off of Hayden Simms.

Anywhere else for me to buy home improvements ?

Fez
03-01-2009, 11:24 PM
Nope

Your nicked.

[Chris]
04-01-2009, 12:12 AM
You really messed up there bud. Theres no way to get her back, and im sure theres no other places to buy stuff for your home. But tbh, why bother with your home? your not gonna be in it 24/7.. Are you?..

PaulMacC
04-01-2009, 12:50 AM
There is nothing good about your home except storing items.

GoldSolid
04-01-2009, 01:59 AM
Ohhh she merked you from her grave

Flamedragon3
04-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Unlucky. Improving the house isn't anything special anyway, just a waste of caps to be honest... I always save Fallout 3 so I can load back to places incase I do kill someone I need. e.g. Moira... lol.

Jord
04-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Ohhh she merked you from her grave

Well put david

PaulMacC
04-01-2009, 09:04 AM
i did the quest, and stole the stuff she had, there is better shops in Rivet City.

Pazza
04-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Well ill just go back to the save before i killed her, only thing is I recruited jericho (which is why I needed the caps) and he went missing the first time I did it lol.

Oh well,i'll just go back to the save before i kill her and i'll just sell some weapons i have instead of killing her.

Flamedragon3
04-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Well ill just go back to the save before i killed her, only thing is I recruited jericho (which is why I needed the caps) and he went missing the first time I did it lol.

Oh well,i'll just go back to the save before i kill her and i'll just sell some weapons i have instead of killing her.
Don't worry too much about Jericho, because there is another two characters (that I know of) that you can partner with.

Pazza
04-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Don't worry too much about Jericho, because there is another two characters (that I know of) that you can partner with.

Its all good :)

I redid save, didn't kill her sold all my weapons to her recruited jericho did the first chapter of survival guide, in process gained several guns and i found dogmeat (the dog) in the scrapyard near minefield.

Thanks for help tho :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!