PDA

View Full Version : Guide to quick and easy money for all levels

Mint
04-01-2009, 06:48 PM
This is my simple guide on how to make some decent money at any level at all. It is aimed at new players that do not have any good skills to use for money.

At the moment, you can make just under 2000 gold coins about every minute.

Like I said, there are no skills required but having these will help you out. Don't worry if you don't have these skills, they are not that impotant.

Good agility
A few quest points

That's it! :)

Start by clearing out your inventory at the closest bank, no armour is required so it would be wise to wear nothing for maximum stamina.

Head over to the Grand Exchange, when you are there open up your map and look west. You will see a place called "Barbarian Village". Start walking towards it. When you are there, go to the purple circle on thoe following map, this is where you will be collecting your free fish. Then when you are full you can head over to the bank which is circled in red.

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/394678bc8f6d347areaaa.png

So now you will be thinking "I don't want a fishing guide, I want a free fish guide!"

Well this is where you get your free fish. ;)

When you are at the fishing area which is circled in purple, you will see loads of power fishers. Power fishers are fishers that want to reach a high fishing level by fishing and dropping, fishing and dropping and so on. But these power fishers have to waste valuable time dropping a full inventory of fish, this is where you come in handy for them, and they of coarse come in hand for you!

If there are non there, simply world hop.

The power fishers will stand out like a sore thumb because they will be fishing with loads of fish on the floor underneath them which will look something like this:

http://www.tehupload.com/uploads/461211a84b1f7a8fish_on_the_floor.png

All you need to do is ask them if they could trade over the fish to you everytime they get full rather than dropping them, explain to them how it will save them a lot of time but they will probably already be aware of that.

Let them give you a full load which you will then run over to the bank with and deposit into your account, run back and expect them to be full again, especially if they are a high fishing level. Having quest points should stop the trade limit from stepping in, but even if it does you will still be making a lot of money and it shouldn't affect it to much. Keep repeating this and you should have enough money to buy everything you need and more to get your Runescape adventure on it's way! :)

Important tip:

Use multiple power fishers so you can keep getting full inventorys of Salmon as this sells for more.

Thanks for reading my guide, hope you liked it! :)

Hated
04-01-2009, 10:46 PM
How long would it take to make 2000million gp using this guide?

Imnotpure
05-01-2009, 06:05 AM
NICE I AM GOIN TO BE RICH

LiveToDie
05-01-2009, 10:56 AM
just got my 1st phat with this method.

thanks!

Barwy
05-01-2009, 02:02 PM
I tried, and failed with this method. It's not for everyone this method :(

I lost all my fish cos i gt hakd

Mint
05-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Lol but if I could of been making almost 120k an hour when I first joined rs, I would of been buzzing!

[Jay]
05-01-2009, 07:41 PM
I am rejoining runescape because of this guide!

Havoline
06-01-2009, 09:13 PM
What about trade limits?

Mint
06-01-2009, 10:36 PM
What about trade limits?
That is where having a few quest points comes into place. :)

Originalmoh
07-01-2009, 03:57 PM
What is wrong with you people tbh?

WHY TAKE THE PISS?

Stupid noobs.

The guy is trying to help out...

You really think you are funny? all of you who think they are funny trying to take the piss then your all failing...

Arch
07-01-2009, 08:46 PM
There just joking around, most people on here are higher levels, and for them this really isn't good when your a high level. But when your a lower level it can be helpful.

So calm down.

Mint
08-01-2009, 09:43 PM
There just joking around, most people on here are higher levels, and for them this really isn't good when your a high level. But when your a lower level it can be helpful.

So calm down.
Yeh true, the best thing I knew of when I was a noob was to kill chickens for 1k feathers and sell them in the ge for 5k..... which I thought was a lot. This would of blew me away. But for higher levels, this money making scheme is a joke lol.

Militarycom.
08-01-2009, 10:45 PM
For new players it is good money,
for experienced players it is poor source of money.

Hated
11-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Yeh true, the best thing I knew of when I was a noob was to kill chickens for 1k feathers and sell them in the ge for 5k..... which I thought was a lot. This would of blew me away. But for higher levels, this money making scheme is a joke lol.
If when you was a noob the g/e was already out then i doubt you've came along very far from those nooby days

Wig44.
11-01-2009, 11:14 AM
If when you was a noob the g/e was already out then i doubt you've came along very far from those nooby days

Yeah thats probably true :P I remember back before farming came out :P

Imnotpure
11-01-2009, 10:03 PM
can now afford rare set ty xx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!