PDA

View Full Version : Selling 2T For RS Cash

Mint
04-01-2009, 07:53 PM
I want mils, will do it via the dragonstone method.

Whoever offers the most gets them.

Will go first for the few of you that I trust.

Galactica
05-01-2009, 01:42 AM
How much you want per t?

Cdaly2
06-01-2009, 09:42 PM
ill give 5M for one?

Darl
07-01-2009, 12:35 AM
hey mint, Would you offer on my Drag Helm, and Drag legs? I will go first .

Seagy
07-01-2009, 08:29 AM
Don't go first with him if you don't want to lose ur rs cash for 0 habbo furniture.

Jord
07-01-2009, 08:34 AM
Trusted

Lee.Norman
07-01-2009, 01:58 PM
I trust ya... but Im not going first. Been scammed too often...

I will pay 1m, 1 whip and guthans for 1 throne? Not cash i know, but easy to trade.

Mint
07-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Don't go first with him if you don't want to lose ur rs cash for 0 habbo furniture.
No need to worry about his lies now, here is my evidence to proove thet he scammed me. Not the other way around...

Knew I could get you, here is my proof that you are not safe at all.

So I will start with this, a few weeks ago it was when you sent me this:

I sell you chaos rune you sell chaos runes to rune shop at tzaar for tokkul i sel dragonstones to gem store and u buy them back for tokkul.

So u gain 5.75m in 10 mins.

That message was a reply to me saying that I didn't want it to take to long, you obviously said that so I would go ahead with the trade since me thinking it would take ages might stop you from getting the typo.

Bad bad, how many vouches u need?
Cleaned my pc last week with document to links of all, but i will search on forum for them.

Just tell me how many u need and i will search.

Am well known on forum and traded over 100t.

After telling me that he had loads of vouches, me asking for them didn't go down to well did it...?

Hey,

I get headische or however you call it from searching. As you don't trust my simply don't trade.

Frank

I tryed asking you for things that could back this up, but you randomly said one of them in the previous post "It's always been 50 per hour". Thats not what you told me. I could of gone on and tryed to snap more evidence from you but I think this is enough to proove how much of a no life scammer you are.

So get the **** out of my threads and don't call me unsafe once again because I am safer than you ever have been and ever will be.

Alex3213
07-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Mint is trusted :)

crazed
07-01-2009, 06:23 PM
No need to worry about his lies now

You lost me here but you'r safe

Mint
07-01-2009, 06:29 PM
You lost me here but you'r safe
He keeps saying that I scammed him, posting in my trading threads saying I am not safe and scam, who the **** does he think he is. So thats what I mean by his lies, hes lying about saying I scammed him. And thanks. :)

The Don
07-01-2009, 07:03 PM
lol i thought seagy was safe? if hes who i think he is as i did trades with him before... im NOT saying ur not safe just saying i think seagy is.

Mint
07-01-2009, 07:44 PM
lol i thought seagy was safe? if hes who i think he is as i did trades with him before... im NOT saying ur not safe just saying i think seagy is.
Well obviously not anymore.

Fricktion
07-01-2009, 10:58 PM
ill buy 2T for 6m each mate. will go first for you mint. how do we go about this? what do i need to do?

9y
08-01-2009, 05:14 PM
ill buy 2T for 6m each mate. will go first for you mint. how do we go about this? what do i need to do?

You lose 1m per 6m transfered and takes 4 hours per 2.5m, Sucks! Use bh tbh!

Fricktion
08-01-2009, 05:18 PM
You lose 1m per 6m transfered and takes 4 hours per 2.5m, Sucks! Use bh tbh!

well i will if thats possible but i dont care if i have to pay a bit more for the trade.. i just want to get some thrones what ever the cost..

isnt the drop party room mode a good idea? with rune scimmys ive heard.. takes 10 seconds to drop and the bankers dont say drop party!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!