PDA

View Full Version : Killzone 2

Bouncing
05-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Are any of you looking forward to this game? I kinda am because i love gears of war and it looks a little bit like it, also says it has a ranking system online which is kinda cool? just if anyone buys it and goes online is the problem :P

Josh-H
05-01-2009, 11:07 AM
I am, looks amazing.
This WILL sell well.

Bouncing
05-01-2009, 11:10 AM
hopefully :)

Neil
05-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Tempted as my friends are, probably will get it, I'm hoping for a demo so I can see before I buy.

Jibbish
05-01-2009, 09:19 PM
It looks too good to be true

kano
09-01-2009, 12:13 AM
Tempted as my friends are, probably will get it, I'm hoping for a demo so I can see before I buy.

Apparently theres a demo coming out around the 5th of Feb. i hear its free for europe but costs if your in th States.

Im looking forward to Killzone 2, looks like alot of fun. I only hope we dont get screwed over by release dates (being in europe).

I think i might have to get socom just for the microphone so i can use it in Killzone.

Killzone 2 will sell a good few PS3 but thats the only game that i think will shift quite a large amount of machines, All the other "flagship" games like LBP, MGS4 and what not were way over hyped.

Jordan3606
09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
There's a demo coming in Feb, yeah. For the US though, they have to pre-order from Gamestop to get it.

I'm am really looking forward to this game... mainly for the online. Apparently, the online is sorta like COD4, so thats a bonus after crappy COD5 ;D Plus, its one of the first games so far to fully support Home. I'm interested to see how the whole Game Lauching and Killzone game space (if there will be one) will turn out.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!