PDA

View Full Version : xbox gamertag creation

Captain
05-01-2009, 07:55 PM
I just made a xbox gamertag at xbox.com but when I used my e-mail it said it was a childs account so i had to use a 'parents' e-mail for verification or sumthing.

Does that mean when i actually go on xbox live ill be signed in under my email, or my 'parents' email?

Jord
05-01-2009, 07:58 PM
Well im guessing you aint older then 18 or your msn isnt 18+ so you need to use your perents I suggest making a new email just for your xbox account and make it 18

Camy
05-01-2009, 10:19 PM
If you use a parent email for verification, it'll still sign you on xbox live as your own email yep.

J0SH
06-01-2009, 12:11 PM
What them lot said, but I'll just wait till you get your 360 to make a LIVE account, otherwise you don't get 1 months gold for free.

Bren
06-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Remake another gamertag as it gets annoying with a parental email. You will be signed into your email but when you want to add friends or something it requires the parental pass to do so.

Captain
06-01-2009, 01:36 PM
Okay im sorted :) thanks.

x Boro x

Cylinder
06-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Remake another gamertag as it gets annoying with a parental email. You will be signed into your email but when you want to add friends or something it requires the parental pass to do so.
If you was so pro you would know that these are initially called "Family Settings" and can be disabled just once which creates a permanent affect on the system. Of course, you still have to enter the parents e-mail and password, but only the once.

You are still my pro though. x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!