PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know of a rs fan site that can....

Mint
05-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Does anyone know of a fansite that can give rough estimates on the time it will take to fish certain fish, or cut different types of logs. Just like RuneHQ can give combat levels and max hits, is there anything like this?

If you still don't understand, I mean a calculator like this on a rs fan site:

Enter your fishing level: 50

What are you fishing? Lobsters

Press enter... *presses enter*

"You will catch a lobster roughly every 5 seconds"

Same with woodcutting, get me? :8

Edit: Wow have you seen how many threads I have seen in this section! lol :o

Ras
06-01-2009, 03:25 AM
yeah pretty much everyone can.

Arch
06-01-2009, 04:41 AM
Try Tip.it

Imnotpure
06-01-2009, 07:27 AM
youd have to work out the average per 5 seconds yourself no sites do it

Hated
06-01-2009, 08:19 AM
maybe you should try find a few things out yourself rather than making a new thread every single time something springs to mind

Inseriousity.
06-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I hate the calculators now :(
On runehq, the smithing calculator used to be spot on but now it doesn't include the furnace xp so now it's inaccurate.

As for your question, no idea. I've been trying to find one for smithing that includes the smelting not just the smithing :(

Arch
06-01-2009, 12:09 PM
maybe you should try find a few things out yourself rather than making a new thread every single time something springs to mind

This could also work

samanthaz
06-01-2009, 12:32 PM
I've always found tip.it has the best calculators.

Mint
06-01-2009, 05:29 PM
You have a point there but I thought other people would find this usefull aswell as me since it is a runescape discussion section. Maybe you should try to stop living up to your name.

Youheard
06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
You have a point there but I thought other people would find this usefull aswell as me since it is a runescape discussion section. Maybe you should try to stop living up to your name.

Maybe you should listen to him and take the only decent piece of advice that is going to be given to you on this forum and stop trying to justify your spam...

Mint
06-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Maybe you should listen to him and take the only decent piece of advice that is going to be given to you on this forum and stop trying to justify your spam...
I've asked 4 questions in this section what the hell is wrong with some of you calm down!

Havoline
07-01-2009, 07:18 PM
It changes with every level and it's random how many you get anyway and stuff, also depends where you fish and bank and stuff.

Theres too much stuff to take into account so it's not like easy atall to make a calculator for it so your unlikely to find one.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!